Monthly spending on Supplements? Curious.....

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I am just curious what some of you guys spend a month on supplements. I might spend $70 per month.......

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what I need. Some orders are larger than others. Sometimes i'll shop ahead. Sometime there will be sales so i'll stock up.

This month i've dropped $300. Spent a about $125 on two bottles of turinabol and two bottles of liver juice at PPs website, and another 150-175ish (don't remember exact price) at my usual online supplement store.

But i'm pulling down $3200 a month after taxes...after rent, food, utilities, and student loan payment (my phone and gym membership are free) i've got some dough to spend on supplements.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
My monthly spending is usually determined by NutraPlanet's sales.

Plus, I will typically plan out several months worth of supplement use and stock up.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My monthly spending is usually determined by NutraPlanet's sales.

Plus, I will typically plan out several months worth of supplement use and stock up.
Same here. I typically budget $100-150 a month for supps, but it usually ends up being a larger order every couple of months instead. Get more for your money that way, it seems.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
about 150 i would say i only take about 100 a stuff i like to stock up
3 bottles orange triad
2 m-drol
4 epi
6 tren
8 andro 1
and so on

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well,

currently stacking ebol/cbol/tt-33 and natadrol with t-911 pct

will go through 2 tubs of myofusion this month, and 1.5 bottles of vasolate

add fish oil, caffeine caps, vitimins

this stack cost around (2 bottles of ebol and 3 bottles of natadrol by the way) approx $375 but thats just counting 1 month of protein during this really long stack. im adding vpx power shock in a few days when they come in.