Best joint support supps

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's up guys. Was wondering what your fave joint suport supps are. I'm curently taking fish oil but. Think I need something else. I was at the gym earlier this am and while doing bent over Rows I could hear my elbows making a sort of cracking and tearing noise, didn't feel any pain then so I didn't stop is just mildly sore now nothing unberable. I think I should start taking something, maybe I didn't drink enough water today? Idk what's everyone think?

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
injectable glucosamine!! USP LABS Supper Cissus

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Injectable glucosamine?!?! Sounds interasting please educate me.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
Yes there is Intra-Venous Glucosamine...its for horses but you just need to do some simple math and have soft catheters and kw how to properly give an IV injection. I found it on horsemedsonline.

Evolved Boost

Evolved Boost

Awards
I've always had joint problems (elbow, wrist & shoulders always give me problems). I took the basic glucosamine chondroitin msm, took supercissus, and now i've been taking Animal Flex. The Animal Flex seems to work the best and im sticking with it. Been through about 3 cans of it. I can actually work out my shoulders now where i used to have this sharp pain that kept me from working them out good. I still have the pain but its not as bad and it isn't as consistent as it used to be.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up guys. Was wondering what your fave joint suport supps are. I'm curently taking fish oil but. Think I need something else. I was at the gym earlier this am and while doing bent over Rows I could hear my elbows making a sort of cracking and tearing noise, didn't feel any pain then so I didn't stop is just mildly sore now nothing unberable. I think I should start taking something, maybe I didn't drink enough water today? Idk what's everyone think?
If you can afford it, OsteoSport is, IMO, the best complete joint product out there. However, there are also Animal Flex, Osteobolin-C, and Super Cissus Rx.

If your budget is tighter, then high-dosing Cissus will work.

~Team APPNUT

steve_81

Awards
Out of the ones I've used so far, Super Cissus Rx; however, PA has a prototype joint spray in stock at startechfitness that I want to try out soon.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
GLC 2000 worked wonders for my knees and made everything else slippery smooth