jacked blood pressure
- 04-20-2010, 09:21 AM
- 04-20-2010, 09:42 AM
one of the reasons i love jacked is because i have endless energy in the gym with out the raped HR increase and the wired out chitters which can lead to CNS and Adrenal Fatigue.
04-20-2010, 10:01 AM
I would tend to think that blood pressure would rise slightly (30min) after ingesting Jacked because of caffeine, which is known to speed-up heart rate and will result in a slight rise in blood pressure. Now, if you consume more than average dosage..... blood pressure readings will reflect dosage.
04-20-2010, 11:04 AM
My blood pressure borders on pre-hypertension so I watch it closely. I have found that 1,3 Dime, which is the primary stim in Jacked3d does not increase BP nearly as much as most other stims, nor does the effect wear off as quickly. If you've ever used a product like NO Xplode you will notice that it works great the first few times you use it but the effects quickly dissipate if used to frequently.
Similar Forum Threads
- By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:34 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2006, 02:47 PM
- By stumpy29 in forum OTC DrugReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2005, 06:49 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2004, 01:22 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2004, 02:36 AM