Natadrol / M1D Cycle . . . Bulk or Recomp?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Natadrol / M1D Cycle . . . Bulk or Recomp?

Hey all, I'm going to be running a natadrol/m1d log in a few weeks and I figured I'd gauge the supp forum's opinion on how to run it.

Here's some background: I'm cutting right now and will finish up in ~2-3 weeks (9-10 week cut). From there I'll either go into recomp for a month or slowly transition into a lean bulk. My question is whether I should run the cycle on a recomp or just go straight into the bulk and run it.

Also, I have 2 nata's and 1 m1d so for the dosing I was thinking a 6 week at

Nata: 6/6/6/6/6/6
    M1D: 3/3/3/3/3/3

But I also have another m1d lying around, should I throw that one in and double the dose to 6 caps a day?

Thoughts?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    Hey all, I'm going to be running a natadrol/m1d log in a few weeks and I figured I'd gauge the supp forum's opinion on how to run it.

Here's some background: I'm cutting right now and will finish up in ~2-3 weeks (9-10 week cut). From there I'll either go into recomp for a month or slowly transition into a lean bulk. My question is whether I should run the cycle on a recomp or just go straight into the bulk and run it.

Also, I have 2 nata's and 1 m1d so for the dosing I was thinking a 6 week at

Nata: 6/6/6/6/6/6
    M1D: 3/3/3/3/3/3

But I also have another m1d lying around, should I throw that one in and double the dose to 6 caps a day?

Thoughts?
    I've seen a lot of logs that attribute a leaning effect to Natadrol so I'd go for the recomp. Then you will still be lean for the summer and you can bul in the fall The low dosed M1D should serve you well on cycle--IrishCannon posted about using M1D on cycle like DHEA and Dermacrine are suggested to be used so I'd go for that for sure.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Ya better off doing a recomp cycle for summer then later u can bulk during winter. Best of luck to ur cycle.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    I've seen a lot of logs that attribute a leaning effect to Natadrol so I'd go for the recomp. Then you will still be lean for the summer and you can bul in the fall The low dosed M1D should serve you well on cycle--IrishCannon posted about using M1D on cycle like DHEA and Dermacrine are suggested to be used so I'd go for that for sure.
    IC's article concerning that was more for ph/ds cycles . . . where test is really low and your body is near shutdown. The m1d makes your body keep its test level up (if I'm remembering correctly). In that sense, m1d wouldn't have much of a place here . . . which is why Im debating the low dosage.

Any more opinions?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    IC's article concerning that was more for ph/ds cycles . . . where test is really low and your body is near shutdown. The m1d makes your body keep its test level up (if I'm remembering correctly). In that sense, m1d wouldn't have much of a place here . . . which is why Im debating the low dosage.

Any more opinions?
    Correct, if Natadrol does in fact get your test lowered that much then M1D would do exactly what you are saying. If not I feel that it would still help to some extent. As you probably have seen most people aren't feeling shut down at all from Natadrol so its likely that you won't have that problem either.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    Correct, if Natadrol does in fact get your test lowered that much then M1D would do exactly what you are saying. If not I feel that it would still help to some extent. As you probably have seen most people aren't feeling shut down at all from Natadrol so its likely that you won't have that problem either.
    Yep.

And honestly, I'd do a light-bulk. Natadrol has such a strong repartitioning effect in most users that you may as well put it to good use. That's what I'm doing right now.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Good call IC. I should be thanking you in the first place for even having the chance to run this
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. bulk/recomp cycle question
    By alpinecoach in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 06:24 PM
  2. Bulk/recomp cycle question.
    By alpinecoach in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 02:31 PM
  3. Bulk//Recomp cycle question
    By alpinecoach in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 11:52 AM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 04:49 PM
  5. lean bulk/body recomp,comment on this cycle?
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:30 AM