Natadrol / M1D Cycle . . . Bulk or Recomp?

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I'm going to be running a natadrol/m1d log in a few weeks and I figured I'd gauge the supp forum's opinion on how to run it.

Here's some background: I'm cutting right now and will finish up in ~2-3 weeks (9-10 week cut). From there I'll either go into recomp for a month or slowly transition into a lean bulk. My question is whether I should run the cycle on a recomp or just go straight into the bulk and run it.

Also, I have 2 nata's and 1 m1d so for the dosing I was thinking a 6 week at

Nata: 6/6/6/6/6/6
M1D: 3/3/3/3/3/3

But I also have another m1d lying around, should I throw that one in and double the dose to 6 caps a day?

Thoughts?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I'm going to be running a natadrol/m1d log in a few weeks and I figured I'd gauge the supp forum's opinion on how to run it.

Here's some background: I'm cutting right now and will finish up in ~2-3 weeks (9-10 week cut). From there I'll either go into recomp for a month or slowly transition into a lean bulk. My question is whether I should run the cycle on a recomp or just go straight into the bulk and run it.

Also, I have 2 nata's and 1 m1d so for the dosing I was thinking a 6 week at

Nata: 6/6/6/6/6/6
M1D: 3/3/3/3/3/3

But I also have another m1d lying around, should I throw that one in and double the dose to 6 caps a day?

Thoughts?
I've seen a lot of logs that attribute a leaning effect to Natadrol so I'd go for the recomp. Then you will still be lean for the summer and you can bul in the fall :) The low dosed M1D should serve you well on cycle--IrishCannon posted about using M1D on cycle like DHEA and Dermacrine are suggested to be used so I'd go for that for sure.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya better off doing a recomp cycle for summer then later u can bulk during winter. Best of luck to ur cycle.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a lot of logs that attribute a leaning effect to Natadrol so I'd go for the recomp. Then you will still be lean for the summer and you can bul in the fall :) The low dosed M1D should serve you well on cycle--IrishCannon posted about using M1D on cycle like DHEA and Dermacrine are suggested to be used so I'd go for that for sure.
IC's article concerning that was more for ph/ds cycles . . . where test is really low and your body is near shutdown. The m1d makes your body keep its test level up (if I'm remembering correctly). In that sense, m1d wouldn't have much of a place here . . . which is why Im debating the low dosage.

Any more opinions?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
IC's article concerning that was more for ph/ds cycles . . . where test is really low and your body is near shutdown. The m1d makes your body keep its test level up (if I'm remembering correctly). In that sense, m1d wouldn't have much of a place here . . . which is why Im debating the low dosage.

Any more opinions?
Correct, if Natadrol does in fact get your test lowered that much then M1D would do exactly what you are saying. If not I feel that it would still help to some extent. As you probably have seen most people aren't feeling shut down at all from Natadrol so its likely that you won't have that problem either.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct, if Natadrol does in fact get your test lowered that much then M1D would do exactly what you are saying. If not I feel that it would still help to some extent. As you probably have seen most people aren't feeling shut down at all from Natadrol so its likely that you won't have that problem either.
Yep.

And honestly, I'd do a light-bulk. Natadrol has such a strong repartitioning effect in most users that you may as well put it to good use. That's what I'm doing right now.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Good call IC. I should be thanking you in the first place for even having the chance to run this :woohoo: