abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking to start a new stack and wondering if this is a good stack. I will be taking hemavol 1st time using it, jack3d also 1st time using it and t-911 currently on it and creatine and beta-alanine...and of course protein with extra 5grams of bcaa's... and suggestions?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
that looks like an awesome stack! I have heard good things about T-911. Hemavol is a no brainer, you are going to love it. and jacked should give you the stimulants as needed. Cant go wrong with BCAAs and protein too, looks like a good stack

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok good...yea i just started the t-911 didnt feel anything the first two days but on the third i felt my testerone levels higher with higher concentration..awesome product...im trying to read more on hemavol do u have any info that will be useful?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
trying to see which creatine is best? any ideas?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would like more feedback if possible please if its good and if i should add anything else

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any one?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'd stop with the creatine. Jack3d already has a bunch In it.

Also why would you buy a product you know nothing about?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know about all supplements I mentioned but would like personal experienced people who took hemavol. I've tried different creatines as well just wanted you guys input. Doesn't jack3d only have 5grams of creatine? I've read 10g is good.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
2.5g -5g. is sufficient, rest is waste in my opinion.

Just depends if you are one of those creatine loaders or not.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhh. Well yea I did load the first week.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Creatine wise, I heard creapure is good, Its just so much for shipping (10$) i haven't gotten any. But i get enough of it between ASGT and Jack3d. When I take Jack3d alone, I could use a little more, but when you combine it with ASGT you can't get yourself out of the gym.

The only thing is, really make sure you take ASGT an hour before the gym. Any sooner and its almost a waste. You can really feel the effects an hour before, not on your way to the gym.

Fyi, It's on sale now at Nutra, 22.95$ if im not mistaken. Pick up a bottle or two, you won't be sorry.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
There are a TON of hemavol reviews out there right now.

Before we stopped working with bb . com, it was rated a 9.9 out of 10 by users!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohh okkk. Thanx bigbeazy. I'll look into it

MBSowards

Awards
Looks pretty good. I don't know much about T-911 but the other two should make for great workouts. Awesome energy, pump and endurance from the combo. Jack3d has enough creatine that you wouldn't have to supplement with additional creatine at all.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
No problem bro.

My line up is:
-Bcaa's (Optimum Nutrition, Before/After Workout)
-ASGT (LG Sciences, minimum hour before gym)
-Methyl 1-D (LG Sciences, Various times daily)
-Postal (LG Sciences, I use it almost as an intra workout, mostly toward the end)
-Jacked (USP Labs, right before i walk through the gym door, substitute for Anadraulic Pump)
-Nutrapro (Nutraplanet, Usually before workout combined with Bcaa's, and of course after with Bcaa's. Also used throught the day when a meal is not availible.)

I then take other stuff such as:
Arginine and Citrulline complex every 3-4 hours.
Multi 2x daily with major meals (Breakfast/Dinner usually)
Fish oil 2x daily with Multi's
And last but not least Melatonin roughly 6-9mg right before bed.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
There are a TON of hemavol reviews out there right now.

Before we stopped working with bb . com, it was rated a 9.9 out of 10 by users!
Hemavol is one of the products i wanted to try. Everyone reacts differently and I dont rely on hype.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
45min pre-training: GlycerGrow + ASGT
AP: Immediately prior to training
Postal+SLIN: Immediately after training.

I'll be adding in Hemodraulix with my GG+ASGT dosing. This are going to get GNARLY!!!!! :D

I've also tossed in LipoBurn. Beach season is coming. May as well burn fat while I get tan and sling iron. Be looking out for a sale at NP. :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice stack big. Yea I take fish oil with a multi before workout and in the morning with ny breakfast. Irish- I'm not sure what asgt is but I will research. Are those the only supplements u take ?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh. Well yea I did load the first week.
you dont need more than 3-5g per day unless you are Markus Ruhl who takes 30g per day (not srs)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea he a monster

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea i ordered my hemavol waiting for it in the mail...eager to use and see what it does

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
irish can i add that with my stack? or should i wait for my cut phase in which i will be doing in about another month? it looks promising....:)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
irish can i add that with my stack? or should i wait for my cut phase in which i will be doing in about another month? it looks promising....:)
You could absolutely use it, but it is a pre-workout, so it would replace Jack3d in that regard. May as well try both and see what you like.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh ok....so ill try it next month and see which i like better...have u tried jack3d? or hemavol? which did u like best? next month i cut so ill take that with my cutting phase

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
You could absolutely use it, but it is a pre-workout, so it would replace Jack3d in that regard. May as well try both and see what you like.
For me, It doesnt replace jacked... I need the N.O. boost it gives unlike ASGT.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
big u saying jack3d is better? or use both? yea the no affect is good

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
big u saying jack3d is better? or use both? yea the no affect is good
Use both. ASGT An hour before workout, then Jack3d while you walk through the gym door. It does wonders. Im going to replace Jack3d with Anadraulic Pump when I get it so we will see how that goes.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem bro.

My line up is:
-Bcaa's (Optimum Nutrition, Before/After Workout)
-ASGT (LG Sciences, minimum hour before gym)
-Methyl 1-D (LG Sciences, Various times daily)
-Postal (LG Sciences, I use it almost as an intra workout, mostly toward the end)
-Jacked (USP Labs, right before i walk through the gym door, substitute for Anadraulic Pump)
-Nutrapro (Nutraplanet, Usually before workout combined with Bcaa's, and of course after with Bcaa's. Also used throught the day when a meal is not availible.)

I then take other stuff such as:
Arginine and Citrulline complex every 3-4 hours.
Multi 2x daily with major meals (Breakfast/Dinner usually)
Fish oil 2x daily with Multi's
And last but not least Melatonin roughly 6-9mg right before bed.
You must be jacked with all that stuff :smite:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ohh ok i will try that....but i was wondering..when i do my cut next month isnt it good to take jack3d? im not to sure what to cut with....i figured i have to lay off the jack3d for 3 weeks or so after the tub is done? or am i wrong? ive cut before but it wasnt anything major just took a fat burner ( lipo 6)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
You must be jacked with all that stuff :smite:

One of the biggest and strongest 18 year old you will ever meet. I'll post new pics soon.

Example: Squat 625, Bench 395, Close grip 250, Dead 275, and max curl is 155. I cant probily do a 135 tricep lie down extention.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
ohh ok i will try that....but i was wondering..when i do my cut next month isnt it good to take jack3d? im not to sure what to cut with....i figured i have to lay off the jack3d for 3 weeks or so after the tub is done? or am i wrong? ive cut before but it wasnt anything major just took a fat burner ( lipo 6)
Its bad I know but I've been taking Jack3d for a year now (Since last Spring) and I haven't really cycled off very much. I'm going to gain just a little bit more and then Im cutting with OEP. Jack3d is safe for cutting, its one of those "Cleaner" Pre workouts unlike super pump ect.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bigbeazy u a beast!!!!! my max on the bech is 255 but i do 6 reps i could probably do more but not yet lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
big isnt it better to cycle that? ur body will tolerate it and itll be less effective? but if it has worked for u than ok lol.....post some pics

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok good...yea i just started the t-911 didnt feel anything the first two days but on the third i felt my testerone levels higher with higher concentration..awesome product...im trying to read more on hemavol do u have any info that will be useful?
On day 8 of T-911, it is the real deal. I have major raise in test, increased aggression, strength, acne and oily face (good sign test is rising), and increased recovery. Granted, the Natadrol is not hurting but I know many have had great success with T-911 as a stand alone. I like the Jack3d/Hemavol, should be a crazy pwo stack right there.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oufinny i will be looking forward to day 8 im only on my second so next week i will be more of a animal lol....yea still waiting for the supplements in the mail..

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
big isnt it better to cycle that? ur body will tolerate it and itll be less effective? but if it has worked for u than ok lol.....post some pics
Im supposed to but my body like hasn't realized it yet. It still works like the day it came out. Oh and how old are ya? My pics will be up soon, hit me up on facebook if you want.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohh lucky u. I'm 27 from ny. This is the first time me ever taking a test booster too.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
What part of Ny? I used to live there and i travel up there every 2-3 months.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Back to the actual topic, I used only one test booster so far, Novedex. My buddy Tj asked me if i really was taking roids, so that how I knew it was working.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I live in the Bronx but from Brooklyn. Ohhok that's cool.
I heard novedex is not that great but it worked for u as u said. Is funny Bcuase lately my fellow gym rats lol said if I'm taking roids to an I was like nah never. So I guess I been going hard and that t911 is awesome u might wanna give it a try.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Its the next T-booster Im going to. I already tried It and loved it. (Thank you million sample packets I got)

And Im from the Island, Holbrook area, to Manhattan.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok....have u cut yet? What u like to cut up on? Everytime I cut up I lose alot of mass. I read taking test is best while cutting to keep strength and size but idk what to do bcause I'm on test now but I wanna cut ne t month

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I haven't cut yet. Im probily going to take Oxy Elite Pro. Take Arginine and Citrulline to help keep the fat down, 20$ at Vit Shop and worth it.

I'm still trying to gain a little more muscle before summer. I'll probily combine OEP with T9-11.

Gaining muscle for me is very easy, but If i slack a week or so I gain so much fat.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I was looking into that oxy and alpha t2 combo. Yea I gain weight quick to and if I slack it all goes to my belly in whichbi hate. Yea Ima buy that today the arginine and citrulline. Idk much about oxy and alpha need to read on it a lil more. See what's the best stack out there for cutting. The bulking process to me is easiest

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Yea I was looking into that oxy and alpha t2 combo. Yea I gain weight quick to and if I slack it all goes to my belly in whichbi hate. Yea Ima buy that today the arginine and citrulline. Idk much about oxy and alpha need to read on it a lil more. See what's the best stack out there for cutting. The bulking process to me is easiest
haha, yea bulking is pretty cut and dry:

1) lift more than you did last week

2) Eat, eat, eat some more, and when you think you are done, have some more

repeat :drive:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Take Arginine Citrulline every three or so hours throught the day.

Basic deffinition of what it does: Opens up your veins ect. and makes you absorb up more nutrients ect. along with fat.

Im really not scientifically into this stuff, but take it for a month or so and you will see results.