TestPro + Formadrol Extreme stack

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
I was thinking about running this stack and was curious what you all thought about it. Either this or run testpro + stoked. Any suggestions or experience with any of them would be greatly appreciated. I have run DTH and DTP and had good results but I was just looking for something else.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol Extreme is an awesome supplement standalone. I can only imagine the results if you stack TestPro with Formadrol. This looks to be a great combo, but I have never tried both together.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard good things about the TestoPro+Stoked stack. I have it and cant wait to run it personally.

acwingfoot

Awards
I was thinking about running this stack and was curious what you all thought about it. Either this or run testpro + stoked. Any suggestions or experience with any of them would be greatly appreciated. I have run DTH and DTP and had good results but I was just looking for something else.

I'm running Testo/PCS (which is the same as stoked) on a cut and the libido/gym aggression/focus and intensity are awesome... im running it along side alpha t2 and reduce XT and have kept all my strength and no loss in LBM.. standalone it's probably amazing I'm sure...

your libido is out of this world.. just keep you thoughts on the iron- not the hot blonde doing deep squats in front of you.. holy :censored:

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
I know you cant go wrong with the AI stack, I was just thinking about trying to mix it up a bit since I have read great things about all the products.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see why it wouldn't be a good combo both are great products from good companies.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
i'd say go for it. And tell us how it goes.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Bumping to see what you decided to go with.