to much creatine?
- 04-18-2010, 11:55 PM
- 04-19-2010, 12:03 AM
Hmmm suprised at the question actually. Well everything can be hard on your liver even plain old protein its just how much one takes. Taking enough milk thistle and water then you would be fine. In my experience if I use creatine products over 2 months I find it to be less effective, so I take about 3 or 4 weeks off of creatine and then repeat the 2 month cycle once again but hey thats just me.
04-19-2010, 12:03 AM
04-19-2010, 12:08 AM
thanks for the quick responses.....yea i use anywhere from 5 to 15 grams a day mon-friday. On leg days i use more and arm day i use less, it is just the way i do it but i want to make sure i aint hurting myself.
04-19-2010, 02:47 PM
creatine is linked to lots of other benefits other than gaining muslce mass. Its good for buring fat, joints, metabolism, etc. When i get it i take the entire tub or bottle of it, than take a break from it.
There are mixed thoughts on how you should run it, I would mess around with the doses and timing to see what gives you the best results. I dont really trust what "rules" or "guidelines' most people go by.
04-19-2010, 10:12 PM
04-19-2010, 11:22 PM
04-20-2010, 07:20 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By insomniacl in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2008, 04:22 PM
- By BoyFromAus in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-09-2008, 11:36 AM
- By Bishop2009 in forum SupplementsReplies: 68Last Post: 08-21-2007, 01:47 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum BulkingReplies: 32Last Post: 04-26-2007, 02:44 PM
- By TheUsual in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-31-2005, 10:06 PM