Hemavol, Plasmatic, Plasmajet, or eNoxide?

Which is best for N.O.

• Total voters
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im looking to buy one of the following supps but im indecisive. A little help? not looking for arginine or precursors of N.O. i want actual N.O. products like the ones i listed. which one do you guys recommend? or maybe other similiar products? (pills)

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
I've used PlamaJet, Hemavol, and Plasmatic... Plasmatic is the best of those.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
plasmajet i know works well but hemavol sounds good havent tried it yet not really sure how these supps work

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used PlamaJet, Hemavol, and Plasmatic... Plasmatic is the best of those.
how good were size and strength gains? did pumps hurt? (thats what i wanted)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love Plasmajet, works very well. The best is PreMax but if thats too rich for your blood, try GPLC (main ingrediant in Premax).

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Plasmajet, works very well. The best is PreMax but if thats too rich for your blood, try GPLC (main ingrediant in Premax).
wow $44 for 10 servings!!! i dont see it happening sorry bud

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Plasma Jet gave me some awsome pumps, along with your favorite pre workout yull be good to go, I thought it was over priced when it first came out but it is still a good product, but this stuff will get you swole up, almost to the point of not being able to get enough sets in sometimes.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plasma Jet gave me some awsome pumps, along with your favorite pre workout yull be good to go, I thought it was over priced when it first came out but it is still a good product, but this stuff will get you swole up, almost to the point of not being able to get enough sets in sometimes.
do the effects ware off? how was size? strength? recovery?

MBSowards

Awards
do the effects ware off? how was size? strength? recovery?
The effects of any product "wear off" once you stop using them...A key difference would be if you are able to gain some size from a product and adjust your diet to keep the gains.

As far as these products are concerned I have found Hemavol and SizeOn to be good for pumps...There isn't really anything in them that would lead to a size increase as that is, again, impacted moreso by diet than pump product.

As far as the other two products in the poll, I have only sampled Plamatic and while I didn't get much from it, I expect with GPLC it's effects would probably show themselves over time. I have never heard of eNoxide.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Plasmatic is a great product, but it does include stims...so it might be hard to stack with other pre-wo's. It is however the only other product on the list that will actually raise NO besides HemaVol.

You cannot go wrong with either one

bigjeff200

Awards
I have used and enjoyed the pump from plasmatic very much. If I try triceps and biceps on the same day the pump would hurt.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only used hemavol out of the list, and it has not let me down so I am confident in recommending that.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
only 1 out of the 2 "top choices" actually increases NO :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how about some good ol GPLC???? clinically proven there..... should def be in the list
it has been clinically proven to increase nitric oxide,

and you can swoop it up for cheap on the tax sale over at primmoridal performance but i suggest teh pills

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried none of what u put out but I did order hamavol and I'll let u know how that goes for me if thAt helps

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried none of what u put out but I did order hamavol and I'll let u know how that goes for me if thAt helps
Keep a log on here...and I'll shoot you out a t-shirt for your troubles...deal?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iforce uvtalking to me? If so not a problem;-)

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
how about some good ol GPLC???? clinically proven there..... should def be in the list
it has been clinically proven to increase nitric oxide,

and you can swoop it up for cheap on the tax sale over at primmoridal performance but i suggest teh pills
i have taken GPLC solo, honestly it just never felt like enough for preworkout. tried it 3-4 times.

It needs to be stacked with other ingredients, even then, I used one of the products on this list with GPLC and it OK, but nothing like Hemavol.

I give GPLC credit, but IMO it just doesnt have that WOW factor that most people need in the gym.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
what if i get some hemavol and log it?
Ok...you too. Tshirt for EVERYONE who starts an Iforce log on ANY current product in the next 2 weeks.

Just link it in our company section section and well PM you for your addy :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok...you too. Tshirt for EVERYONE who starts an Iforce log on ANY current product in the next 2 weeks.

Just link it in our company section section and well PM you for your addy :)
sweet everything worked out...im gonna get some hemavol...get a shirt...and you guys get my log (no homo)...lol

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
sweet everything worked out...im gonna get some hemavol...get a shirt...and you guys get my log (no homo)...lol
great! We are really trying to support anyone who will keep a log of iForce products.

I hope you enjoy the run of hemavol, its an awesome product

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great! We are really trying to support anyone who will keep a log of iForce products.

I hope you enjoy the run of hemavol, its an awesome product
well i did enjoy max out from you guys so im gonna give it a go

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try e-Noxide by musclemeds....i dont know if it works but i know it pays me well when someone buys it hahaha

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
just checked out Hemavol on NP....Looks like an awesome product but its a little pricey for 16 servings....It would only last me 2 1/2 to three weeks.... ( 6 days a week for a month after i come back from my two week break) I like that it doesnt have stims tho cause i need to lay off them for about a month

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cgoode the label says don't take it for more than 4days straight so it'll last u a month

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
i know but i doubt id be able to just take it 4 days id want to take it 5 just cause i would want to take it lol

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Straight GPLC will out perform everything in the poll. Its cheap and very effective.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I like how the pills in Hemavol are easier to swollow then other brands so I selected that one and right now its a toss up with this and p-slin so if your not doing carbs them Hemavol is the winner.​
much appreciated :)

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
do thees products have stims i dont think so but wanna be sure

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just looked over the thread again and a few things caught my eye.

Plasmatic is a great product, but it does include stims...so it might be hard to stack with other pre-wo's. It is however the only other product on the list that will actually raise NO besides HemaVol.

You cannot go wrong with either one
only 1 out of the 2 "top choices" actually increases NO :D
This I thought was a lil weird...But I know for a fact Hemavol works and I used 5 caps not ten the few times I tried it but I want to do a log and see how well the effects are and overall progression (effectiveness over time without cycling) the product gives. I'll be doing that log next (I hope it goes on sale I paid full price when I ordered.)

EDIT he was talking about Hemavol vs Plasmajet in the second quote :p

Keep a log on here...and I'll shoot you out a t-shirt for your troubles...deal?
Damnit I want a shirt lol in Med plz haha, I'll go to your site and see if I see them and might pick one up when I start the log.

mr speed48

Awards
ive tried plasmajet with superpumpmax for 2 weeks now with great results super pumps.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
enoxide is suppose to be unhealthy, i forgot the science but it has to do with the cycle of that particular no substrate.
Id go with hemavol since i love me some Cit Mal

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nitrozine is amazing for Vascularity 4.5gs of GPLC and 1g of Agmatine Sulfate, both increase Nitric Oxide very well.

Out of your poll I like Hemovol the most, great product, I remembered a few people talking about a powdered version, that would be even more awesome.