Summer Cut Stack

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Almost here fellas. 6 weeks til' summer, aka June 1st. Time to show off the hard work from this winter.

What do you have in store for your cut? What are your "bread and butter" fat burners you turn to?

acwingfoot

Awards
doing an alpha-t2, Reduce XT, PCS/Testopro right now and its shredding me!

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
i think it should be epi + 11 oxo
but they are PHs....

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
i think it should be epi + 11 oxo
but they are PHs....
I like your suggestion better, more up my alley :) Only problem is, I recently reversed some onset gyno and am staying away from ph's.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this last about a month? I have never ran a topical, but since this does contain alcohol, I can see how it gets into your skin and works.

What about the T-2. Will this affect your thyroid once done running?

I only looking to drop maybe 5-7lbs max, mainly bf% which I'm trying to drop. I have used a few samples of OxyElite. I enjoyed it.
no man but if you abuse (600mcg+) a day maybe go to shutdown your Thyroids

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
OEP/Recreate/AP stack cut me up nice, lost ~4-5% BF
I'm intrested in the Get up and go stack but I havent touched any thyriod products, and I've heard some people suggesting a Thyriod PCT

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
diet-drol and cardio-drol work like a charm for me

acwingfoot

Awards
tomahawk .. its solid for sure bro .. lethargy is tough between cort control and t2.. but i have actually got over the bump and have lots of energy now .. thermo effect is amazing = sweat bullets in cardio. I forgot to add in Glycobol in there..

my pre-work is ALCAR, AAKG, Kre-Alkalyn, XTEND .. staying off the stims for a while,plus the lack of caffine gives the cort control a little help as well

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
This summer i plan on running lipo 6 black with primatene, my first real diet stack.

JayBombah

Awards
Just did my first day of: Alpha T2 / Lean Xtreme / OxyElite Pro / Recreate.

Two words: Holy Sh--

Never had so much energy in my life. Anyone know if this is alright to take for 8 weeks? I mean the stack is fricken legit. AM 1/1/1/1 + PM 1/1/1/1 but I hope I don't shut down my thyroid / kill my liver/kidneys or anything. I mean, as Gonzo said, there's suggestions for a Thyroid PCT. But this is still natty so..

Gonna make a log soon.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just did my first day of: Alpha T2 / Lean Xtreme / OxyElite Pro / Recreate.

Two words: Holy Sh--

Never had so much energy in my life. Anyone know if this is alright to take for 8 weeks? I mean the stack is fricken legit. AM 1/1/1/1 + PM 1/1/1/1 but I hope I don't shut down my thyroid / kill my liver/kidneys or anything. I mean, as Gonzo said, there's suggestions for a Thyroid PCT. But this is still natty so..

Gonna make a log soon.

Is a Kick azz stack but you can up the dose of the all @ 1 x 3 times a day if you can tolerate Alpha T2 + OxyElite Pro if not up the dose of Lean Xtreme + Recreate 3 times a day

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
OEP/Recreate/AP stack cut me up nice, lost ~4-5% BF
I'm intrested in the Get up and go stack but I havent touched any thyriod products, and I've heard some people suggesting a Thyriod PCT
Thyriod PCT huh, I am listening. What's the pct?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thyriod PCT huh, I am listening. What's the pct?
If you go up of the dose (abuse) 600mcg-800mcg or more daily maybe can cause a thyroid problems but simply take 7-keto for regulate but if you prefer wait 5-7 days the body can adjust the thyroid output

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
If you go up of the dose (abuse) 600mcg-800mcg or more daily maybe can cause a thyroid problems but simply take 7-keto for regulate but if you prefer wait 5-7 days the body can adjust the thyroid output
I'm going to be stacking with OEP. Taking T-2 300mg 1st week, then 450mg next 3 weeks. I shouldn't have to take 7-keto with that would I?

Insaniac

Awards
CLA
DCP
Levithian
Dermatherm Target
Hard Fast
IGF-2 / LipotrophinPM

dave12

Awards
  • Established
Bronkaid+caffeine+81mg assburn 3 times a day with some geranium when you get up. Cheap as hell and I can't imagine anything that is as effective.

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Alpha T-2, OEP, TestoPro & PP's Fat loss Stack are what I was considering at some point...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha T-2, OEP, TestoPro & PP's Fat loss Stack are what I was considering at some point...
I have to agree that the addition of a test booster to any fat loss stack is just the right thing to do. That or do what I did, Pink Magic and OEP/DCP!

On a more serious note, Alpha T2 with OEP is supposed to be pretty awesome. Throw in some t-911 or TestoPro and you have yourself a great stack that will keep all your strength/hard earned muscle around and say goodbye to fat.

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
I have to agree that the addition of a test booster to any fat loss stack is just the right thing to do. That or do what I did, Pink Magic and OEP/DCP!
Maybe I'll have to hold off until they finally reveal that "mystery" Pink Magic... I've been reading a lot of great logs and reviews!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I'll have to hold off until they finally reveal that "mystery" Pink Magic... I've been reading a lot of great logs and reviews!
Being a greedy SOB I should not tell you this but there is going to be a very limited Inner Circle release of Pink Magic in May I am told... might want to join it if you are not already a part and then get on board.:tongue2:

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I just started my cut. It is not much compared to everyone else, but it will do.

Picked up two bottles San's Tight Hardcore for half off price. This with 20 minutes of cardio three times a week should do good for me.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any summer cut stack ideas that are not specific products, but rather specific herbs, supplements or metabolites?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pink magic?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I just started my cut. It is not much compared to everyone else, but it will do.

Picked up two bottles San's Tight Hardcore for half off price. This with 20 minutes of cardio three times a week should do good for me.
I did enjoy SAN Extreme Tight. I would still stack it with something cheap for cort control (Now Foods Relora ).

Pulp Fiction fans anyone? :dance:
Nice!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running this stack for a light cut (-500 cals per day).
2 x Lean Xtreme (1 cap when I wake up, 1 4 hours later)
2 x Formadrol Extreme (1 cap early, 1 cap later in the day)
2 x DHEA (50mg total) (same as Formadrol)

Dosages would be twice a day and this would run 7 weeks.

Thoughts? I know it's a bit on the light side, but I don't want to dry myself out too bad. Looking for cortisol control along with a boost in "T". I've been running 1 x LX, 2xDHEA and 2x6-bromo (50mg total) for a week now and I feel good. Mentally sharper, mood much better.

Thanks

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 x DHEA (50mg total) (same as Formadrol)
Interesting you say this when mild PHs that contain DHEA in higher doses are recommended to have Formadrol as a PCT; based your comment that means you are taking the same thing you were just on for PCT. I think not... they are far different from each other.

ckozlgod

Awards
(2 tubs) Animal Cuts @ 2packets/day
(2 bottles) Sesamin 180caps @ 6/day
(1 bottle) RK-500 @ 2/day
1 Cup of decaf green tea/day

Works wonders.

Throw some CLA in there @ 6/day and you're killing it now.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im gonna use h-drol & furaza

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think next time I run Turinabol LV(ya there will def be a next time :) ). I will run it with AndroHard maybe even 2 bottles of AndroHard. I want to make sure I get the full effects of it bc Idk how much the Furaguno helped me with my cycle. Not sure I dosed high enough.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I think next time I run Turinabol LV(ya there will def be a next time :) ). I will run it with AndroHard maybe even 2 bottles of AndroHard. I want to make sure I get the full effects of it bc Idk how much the Furaguno helped me with my cycle. Not sure I dosed high enough.
no doubt!

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Update:

The Get Up and Go Stack is some strong stuff. I am a pre-workout jungie, like most of you are I'm sure. And this stack blew away any pre-workout drink I've had in a while, no matter how many scoops you use. This stack will shred you up I promise you. Energy and focus are amazing, excited to see how things will be 4 weeks down the road.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running Mitotropin/Cytolean/Clenbutrx Hardcore.... Mitotropin for 4 weeks, cytolean and clen I will stack for 2-3 weeks.....Plus hard lifting with 15 minutes of interval sprints 5 times a week and on my days of 20-25 mintues of interval sprints....along with reduced carbs as follows day 1-175g's, day 2 150 g's day 3 125 g's day four- refuel on carbs/reset metabolism-250-300g's.....see what happens!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I am running Mitotropin/Cytolean/Clenbutrx Hardcore.... Mitotropin for 4 weeks, cytolean and clen I will stack for 2-3 weeks.....Plus hard lifting with 15 minutes of interval sprints 5 times a week and on my days of 20-25 mintues of interval sprints....along with reduced carbs as follows day 1-175g's, day 2 150 g's day 3 125 g's day four- refuel on carbs/reset metabolism-250-300g's.....see what happens!
looking forward to your results, i wish NP would have a cytolean/mitotropin stack for $50

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will let u know man