mitotropin

hootie1970

Awards
Has anyone tried this product (mitotropin), and if so how did you find it ? Can I keep taking a test booster along with it ? I am taking Superpump 250 also before training.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone tried this product (mitotropin), and if so how did you find it ? Can I keep taking a test booster along with it ? I am taking Superpump 250 also before training.
I have used it - twice, to be sure what I experienced the first time was not a once off. Unfortunately, as with many products, I do not react the same as everyone else, and such products (i.e. thyroid boosters) are NOT for me. However, many others have seen good results with Mitotropin, and the science behind it IS solid.

Yes, you can use a Testosterone booster with it - I did. Re SuperPump250, you should be fine with this, but you DO want to be careful with your stimulant use whilst using Mitotropin.

~Team APPNUT

hootie1970

Awards
Thanks, thats great. Just wanted to be sure about the test booster before I started

Ando55

Awards
I'm on Day 4 with it and didn't do any cardio yet but following the diet and nutrition guidelines in the supplied booklet already shows a difference. This stuff is strong as it takes something for me to respond to stims and I feel this thing everytime I take it, drink GOBS of water and make sure you know you are up to dieting where some days you only can take in 50g carbs spread across 6 meals.

steve_81

Awards
A lot of users have reports GI issues, so just watch out for discomfort, gas, or diarrhea.