- 04-18-2010, 05:19 PM
- 04-18-2010, 06:26 PM
- 5'1" 120 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Yes, you can use a Testosterone booster with it - I did. Re SuperPump250, you should be fine with this, but you DO want to be careful with your stimulant use whilst using Mitotropin.
- 04-19-2010, 06:50 PM
Thanks, thats great. Just wanted to be sure about the test booster before I started
04-21-2010, 04:24 PM
I'm on Day 4 with it and didn't do any cardio yet but following the diet and nutrition guidelines in the supplied booklet already shows a difference. This stuff is strong as it takes something for me to respond to stims and I feel this thing everytime I take it, drink GOBS of water and make sure you know you are up to dieting where some days you only can take in 50g carbs spread across 6 meals.
04-21-2010, 04:49 PM
A lot of users have reports GI issues, so just watch out for discomfort, gas, or diarrhea.
Similar Forum Threads
- By thewolf49 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-23-2010, 09:09 PM
- By Young One in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2009, 06:27 PM
- By ffmedic32 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 32Last Post: 01-05-2009, 10:33 PM
- By KgTomCat in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 12-31-2008, 05:26 AM
- By lou38 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2008, 11:28 PM