Advice anyone who has used 1-T Tren or 1-T lotion

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Advice anyone who has used 1-T Tren or 1-T lotion

I am starting today a Cynostane/1-T Tren cycle and used the 1-T Tren bottle for the first time and have a question for those who have used it before

I was expecting a squirt and moisture thinlike spray but what I got was a thick lotion like a suncream which I had to massage in - is this right?

I am running a 30 day Cyno cycle using 3 caps a day (90 bottle) and the 1-T Tren at 4 squirts a day - supposedly 23 days but for first 2 days was going to do 2x Cyno caps/day and 2 squirts then into the main cycle.

Not sure with what came out from one squirt that you could get 23 days at 4 squirts?

Anyone used and can advise how they applied and found the quantity etc?

Thanks

2. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by JW390898 View Post
    I am starting today a Cynostane/1-T Tren cycle and used the 1-T Tren bottle for the first time and have a question for those who have used it before

I was expecting a squirt and moisture thinlike spray but what I got was a thick lotion like a suncream which I had to massage in - is this right?

I am running a 30 day Cyno cycle using 3 caps a day (90 bottle) and the 1-T Tren at 4 squirts a day - supposedly 23 days but for first 2 days was going to do 2x Cyno caps/day and 2 squirts then into the main cycle.

Not sure with what came out from one squirt that you could get 23 days at 4 squirts?

Anyone used and can advise how they applied and found the quantity etc?

Thanks
    Hey mate,

The consistency of the 1-T Tren is as you've described, a thin lotion, similar to suncream.

I would recommend exfoliating and cleaning the skin well before applying it first thing in the morning, as the compound needs a good 6 hours to left on the skin to get into your system. Apply to the upper back and shoulders as these areas have a high density of receptors.

At 4 pumps per day, you can expect approximately 3-4 weeks of use. I managed 3.5 weeks when I ran my cycle.

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Hey mate,

The consistency of the 1-T Tren is as you've described, a thin lotion, similar to suncream.

I would recommend exfoliating and cleaning the skin well before applying it first thing in the morning, as the compound needs a good 6 hours to left on the skin to get into your system. Apply to the upper back and shoulders as these areas have a high density of receptors.

At 4 pumps per day, you can expect approximately 3-4 weeks of use. I managed 3.5 weeks when I ran my cycle.

Thanks - I am aware of the cleansing the skin for maximum absorbtion, I see they to shower but this is not practical for me to do very first thing in the morning but I will clean the areas I am going to apply with hot soapy water and an exfoliating sponge (though I have also read and been told that this all makes very little difference - but I shall anyway just in case)

How did you apply it as I was caught out holding it to my shoulder expecting a spray and instead a blob of lotion came out which I massaged in - but I'm thinking to rub the excess but rub sa little as possible and allow as much to dry as naturally as possible?

Did yours come out in a blob as 4 squirts of this seems a lot - I will perhaps do 1 on each shoulder blade and upper back each side for the 4 or did you put it all on same place?

How did you find it as a product?

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks - I am aware of the cleansing the skin for maximum absorbtion, I see they to shower but this is not practical for me to do very first thing in the morning but I will clean the areas I am going to apply with hot soapy water and an exfoliating sponge (though I have also read and been told that this all makes very little difference - but I shall anyway just in case)

How did you apply it as I was caught out holding it to my shoulder expecting a spray and instead a blob of lotion came out which I massaged in - but I'm thinking to rub the excess but rub sa little as possible and allow as much to dry as naturally as possible?

Did yours come out in a blob as 4 squirts of this seems a lot - I will perhaps do 1 on each shoulder blade and upper back each side for the 4 or did you put it all on same place?

How did you find it as a product?
    no dont put it all on one place spread it out like you said. i always squirted 1 pump on each shoulder and upper arm area and and 1 pump on chest area then spread it around and rub it in for a total of 3 pumps this will help in two ways 1.it will last longer at 3pumps and 2.it will dry quicker. thats my advise hope it helps.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    no dont put it all on one place spread it out like you said. i always squirted 1 pump on each shoulder and upper arm area and and 1 pump on chest area then spread it around and rub it in for a total of 3 pumps this will help in two ways 1.it will last longer at 3pumps and 2.it will dry quicker. thats my advise hope it helps.
    how did you find it effectiveness wise with 3 pumps a day - must have lasted about 30 days?

6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I ran this stuff at 5 pumps a day and LOVED it

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    I ran this stuff at 5 pumps a day and LOVED it
    I'm looking forward to it - remember 5 pumps im stacking this so will up tommorrow to 3 pumps, maybe day after then 4 pumps all the way with Cynostane @3/caps a day - should be pretty good!

8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

how did you find it effectiveness wise with 3 pumps a day - must have lasted about 30 days?
    i ran 1-t and it was a great cycle gains really come on at weeks 3 and 4 very little shutdown and no sides other than some mild acne.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help/advice with Dienolone (X-Tren)
    By Presa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 11:33 PM
  2. Advice on First Cycle - Tren
    By muse1988 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:01 AM
  3. Tren advice
    By SatTech in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 08:47 PM
  4. SUS 500 and Tren 250 need some advice