AM i the only one who think muscle milk is gross?

FranklinH357

Banned
Awards
The bottles you buy at the gas stations taste great but this shizz i got tastes gross and it was like the number 1 flavor just plain chocolate, it doesnt mix well at all and is gross you can tell its powdery and just doesnt taste pleasant not easy to swallow? Am i the only one, i have a weak stomache though.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
It's not the best taste but not the worst by any means.

GNC brand 100% whey "vanilla" = puke in a jug

FranklinH357

Banned
Awards
Body fortress cookies and creme made me wanna throw up too. I have nutra pro vanilla, its not the best either. I have yet to find one that i actually enjoyed drinking.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
It's not the best taste but not the worst by any means.

GNC brand 100% whey "vanilla" = puke in a jug

omg so true!!!

actually the nutrapro milk chocolate is really good i think, and the strawberry is EXACTLY like the strawberry instant breakfast you get at the store. the chocolate put in some skim milk tastes like a ice cream milk shake. no joke. good stuff. all time favorite is that Nectar brand stuff. OMFG is it sex in my mouth!

FranklinH357

Banned
Awards
I mix all mine with whole milk lol and i think it tastes gross, mixed with water would make me defiantly barf.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
bodyfortress had to return it

nitropeak had to return it

On whey, got it down for years

myofusion, ****ing loved it

bodytech, gross as hell

nitrotech, had to hold my nose

syntha 6, got it down fine

desert, same

universals whey, got it down but was gross

muscle milk, poop

carnivor, almost barfed

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Haha true, the lil bottles you get at the mini mart are pretty tasty (n can come in handy on the go) but yeah i was over at a relative's house for the weekend n they had some muscle milk powder they let me try n it was comparatively foul indeed

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
bodyfortress had to return it

nitropeak had to return it

On whey, got it down for years

myofusion, ****ing loved it

bodytech, gross as hell

nitrotech, had to hold my nose

syntha 6, got it down fine

desert, same

universals whey, got it down but was gross

muscle milk, poop

carnivor, almost barfed
what nitropeak flavor did you try? i just picked up the chocolate n think it's delicious

acronym007

Awards
I don't favor muscle milk either. There are many other better protein drinks out there. It has a weird after-taste to me.

bigjeff200

Awards
You guys are so funny....muscle milk tastes great. I'm always cracking up by "gym guys" complaining about taste. Just chug it if you don't like it. Returning protein b/c of taste? lol you've got to be kidding me!

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
You guys are so funny....muscle milk tastes great. I'm always cracking up by "gym guys" complaining about taste. Just chug it if you don't like it. Returning protein b/c of taste? lol you've got to be kidding me!
haha your obviously not drinking as much or as consistantly as i am then. three shakes mixed with oats in between my four whole meals. everyday, those things just cant be chugged, maybe for the firts month but not as long as ive been doing it. if its garbage its going right back to the store so i can get my $$$ back.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
what nitropeak flavor did you try? i just picked up the chocolate n think it's delicious
...........i had the chocolate. you think its delicious?????? i almost barferd every time i tried to get it down. i actually did thorw up with bodyfortress.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
...........i had the chocolate. you think its delicious?????? i almost barferd every time i tried to get it down. i actually did thorw up with bodyfortress.
usually I like think milk shakes but MM just didn't do it for me. It consistency was too "grainy".

FranklinH357

Banned
Awards
Im really liking nutra pro its easy to get down Im gonna have to taste the other flavors the flavor is not the best but it mixes real well and goes down easily.