T911 and mouth sore

  1. Registered User
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24389

    T911 and mouth sore


    I got 2 free t911 as a sample. might have been just a chance thing, but I got a terrible sore under my tongue, anyone else ever have this happen

  2. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Power
    1387

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I got 2 free t911 as a sample. might have been just a chance thing, but I got a terrible sore under my tongue, anyone else ever have this happen
    To avoid any future irritation, I would suggest placing the sublingual tab alongside your cheek (much like you would a breath mint, etc.) opposed to directly under your tongue.
  3. Registered User
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    9,086
    Rep Power
    629304

    The joke is on me lol
    Last edited by Tomahawk88; 04-18-2010 at 02:03 PM. Reason: I got owned lol
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    pctforeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    346

    I don't think you got that from the t-911
  5. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    I don't think you got that from the t-911
    haha^^ I havent heard or recieved any type of feedback about sores....
  6. Registered User
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24389

    alright just checking. I was thinking about ordering a bottle but dont want to deal with having a sore in my mouth
  7. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,911
    Rep Power
    1093185

    i just started my t-911 3days ago never got any sores...maybe it can be something else?
    also im wondering on my days off am i suppose to take it?
  8. Registered User
    pctforeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    346

    So...do you have the thicker ones (that seem to come with the free sample 2pack) or the more flat ones?

    Seems to be 2 different looking t-911 pills, can someone bring me up to speed please!
  9. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    So...do you have the thicker ones (that seem to come with the free sample 2pack) or the more flat ones?

    Seems to be 2 different looking t-911 pills, can someone bring me up to speed please!
    Different supplier. The new ones are a little thicker. I'd suggest biting down on it once to increase surface area absorption.

    I rarely hear of people getting sores from T911, but it's definitely possible. Biting down and breaking them up should help a lot with it.
  10. Registered User
    cheloz28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Torrance,CA
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    181

    I got sores from the free packs but never when It was from my bottles
  11. Registered User
    pctforeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    346

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Different supplier. The new ones are a little thicker. I'd suggest biting down on it once to increase surface area absorption.

    I rarely hear of people getting sores from T911, but it's definitely possible. Biting down and breaking them up should help a lot with it.
    So...its a different ingredient layout all together, or just a different press used for the pill? Same exact thing, different shape? or 2 totally different animals...
  12. Registered User
    BigBeazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Palm Compton
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,114
    Rep Power
    629

    I tried a sample 2-3 months ago, loved it no sores. Just recently tried a new pack, loved it no sores.

    After my superhero log i'll go ahead and pick up a bottle.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  13. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    So...its a different ingredient layout all together, or just a different press used for the pill? Same exact thing, different shape? or 2 totally different animals...
    Well the original formula and new formula both had the small tabs at one point, so I guess to answer your question, yes, it's the same thing just a different press.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Joints - sore sore sore :(
    By edwitt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 01:17 AM
  2. dry mouth with x tren
    By EatMeat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 05:10 PM
  3. REALLY sore after bicep workout...not a good sore
    By TheNinja in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 01:02 PM
  4. Ego and Mouth
    By EasyEJL in forum Politics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 12:01 PM
  5. Dry mouth?
    By RLD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2004, 10:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in