T911 and mouth sore

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 free t911 as a sample. might have been just a chance thing, but I got a terrible sore under my tongue, anyone else ever have this happen

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 free t911 as a sample. might have been just a chance thing, but I got a terrible sore under my tongue, anyone else ever have this happen
To avoid any future irritation, I would suggest placing the sublingual tab alongside your cheek (much like you would a breath mint, etc.) opposed to directly under your tongue.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The joke is on me lol

Last edited:

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you got that from the t-911 ;)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
alright just checking. I was thinking about ordering a bottle but dont want to deal with having a sore in my mouth

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just started my t-911 3days ago never got any sores...maybe it can be something else?
also im wondering on my days off am i suppose to take it?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
So...do you have the thicker ones (that seem to come with the free sample 2pack) or the more flat ones?

Seems to be 2 different looking t-911 pills, can someone bring me up to speed please!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So...do you have the thicker ones (that seem to come with the free sample 2pack) or the more flat ones?

Seems to be 2 different looking t-911 pills, can someone bring me up to speed please!
Different supplier. The new ones are a little thicker. I'd suggest biting down on it once to increase surface area absorption.

I rarely hear of people getting sores from T911, but it's definitely possible. Biting down and breaking them up should help a lot with it.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I got sores from the free packs but never when It was from my bottles

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Different supplier. The new ones are a little thicker. I'd suggest biting down on it once to increase surface area absorption.

I rarely hear of people getting sores from T911, but it's definitely possible. Biting down and breaking them up should help a lot with it.
So...its a different ingredient layout all together, or just a different press used for the pill? Same exact thing, different shape? or 2 totally different animals...

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I tried a sample 2-3 months ago, loved it no sores. Just recently tried a new pack, loved it no sores.

After my superhero log i'll go ahead and pick up a bottle.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So...its a different ingredient layout all together, or just a different press used for the pill? Same exact thing, different shape? or 2 totally different animals...
Well the original formula and new formula both had the small tabs at one point, so I guess to answer your question, yes, it's the same thing just a different press.