OxyElite Pro Stacking Question

hoop456

Awards
I was wondering if you could stack OxyElite Pro with the original Mass FX? I know OEP is very potent and not supposed to be stacked with any stimulants. Another question would be does Mass FX contain any stimulants? I have about a month worth of Mass FX from a previous run and about a month until I go to Aruba so you can see why I was thinking about the stack. Any help is greatly appreciated.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering if you could stack OxyElite Pro with the original Mass FX? I know OEP is very potent and not supposed to be stacked with any stimulants. Another question would be does Mass FX contain any stimulants? I have about a month worth of Mass FX from a previous run and about a month until I go to Aruba so you can see why I was thinking about the stack. Any help is greatly appreciated.
You can stack them

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
if you are doing OEP you such take lean FX with it instead?

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
ever heard of the Get up and Go Stack?

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/the-get-up-and-go-stack-alpha-t2-oxyelite-pro.html

That is OEP stacked with Alpha-T2