Help - Nano Vapor fake ???

RickX

Awards
Got a Nano Vapor Hardcore Pro Series and I am suspicious that it is fake, someone please could post a picture of the cover and seal the new Nano Vapor?

Thanks

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
just google it, and where'd you buy it from.. I highly doubt anyone would go through the effort of faking a MT product. Why fake something that isn't going to make you money.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just google it, and where'd you buy it from.. I highly doubt anyone would go through the effort of faking a MT product. Why fake something that isn't going to make you money.
With the insane prices MT charges, there would be a hefty profit in counterfeiting.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
With the insane prices MT charges, there would be a hefty profit in counterfeiting.
Not to say it can't be done, but

Have you ever seen a counterfeit MT product ? It's never even crossed my mind to be worried a guy on the street corner is selling me bunk cell-tech. Besides if someone isn't buying from a store or a legit website then they're obviously not too bright.

RickX

Awards
I'm in Brazil for this distrust.

Changed something in the lid and seal the mouth of the pot of the new Nano Vapor Pro Series Hardore?? Because the logo embossed or seal??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to say it can't be done, but

Have you ever seen a counterfeit MT product ? It's never even crossed my mind to be worried a guy on the street corner is selling me bunk cell-tech. Besides if someone isn't buying from a store or a legit website then they're obviously not too bright.
Distributor comes to a store and offers MT product at a discount rate. Retailer can make an addition $5-10 on each unit sold, and some don't much care if it's fake or not.

We got hit at BN with some counterfeit NO something several years ago (xplode, shotgun, whatever) and had to dispose of it.

RickX

Awards
Does anyone have pictures of lid and seal the mouth of the pot of the new Nano Vapor?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
why do you think it is fake?
where did u buy it from?
and is it opened?

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
This is too funny. (no disrespect- it's just the concept of somebody counterfeiting MT like it's gear or something). With the going rate of MT products though, I agree-- somebody is making a fortune.
Can you not google any images?
Good luck.

RickX

Awards
I bought here in Brazil.

He has sealed all right, my suspicion is due to:

- Normally the lid of the containers of TM has the logo "Muscletech" in high relief, this mine is all black.

- The stamp that comes in the mouth of the pot also usually comes with the logo of Muscletech, this came just a seal saying "Seal of protection."

So was wondering if the new Nano Vapor Hardcore Pro Series had that same shift in that I quoted above.

Excuse my English.

Thank you.

RickX

Awards
This is too funny. (no disrespect- it's just the concept of somebody counterfeiting MT like it's gear or something). With the going rate of MT products though, I agree-- somebody is making a fortune.
Can you not google any images?
Good luck.
Here in Brazil may occur fakes, because we understand that import products.

In Google already tried, but no images of the cover and seal itself and the new Nano Vapor, as you live there should see enough, so I asked here.

RickX

Awards
I'm not saying it is fake Nano Vapor is that I bought this Hardcore Pro Series here in Brazil and found it strange not having Muscletech logo on the lid of the container and seal the mouth.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Here in Brazil may occur fakes, because we understand that import products.

In Google already tried, but no images of the cover and seal itself and the new Nano Vapor, as you live there should see enough, so I asked here.
You have very good English! Sorry I didn't understand where you were. I could understand higher likelihood of fakes in countries that import.
Sorry I can't help. Next time I go to nutrition store I will try to take a picture for you. Again- good luck.

fidget324

Awards
IMO all Muscletech products are fake. Therefore it wouldn't be difficult to counterfeit something like NaNo Vapor. Placebo is placebo.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
for further reference, just don't buy MuscleTech products and save yourself the hassle of 1) worrying that its fake, and 2) spending way too much on a sub-par product.

RickX

Awards
I can not post the pictures here.

Someone I could only confirm that the lid of the new Nano Vapor Hardcore Pro Series have the logo "Muscletech" in high relief, or are completely black?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I can not post the pictures here.

Someone I could only confirm that the lid of the new Nano Vapor Hardcore Pro Series have the logo "Muscletech" in high relief, or are completely black?
Try contacting MuscleTech directly via their website... you may not get your answer here because very few here use MT products and they don't have reps on this board.

RickX

Awards
The problem is that I can not find the site of contact MT.

I wanted to know here it would be easier for you, since you live there.

Thank you.