Methyl-1D LG SCIENCES

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Already guys, I just recieved my bottle.

I want to go ahead and start a log on it sometime in the near future, however I want to go ahead and make sure I am doing this properly.

1. What dosing do you all recomend? I'm about 5'11, 185-190 pounds. I workout just about every day of the week. I focus more on weight training than cardio. (basic Info)
2. Is there really a need for a PCT? It says so on the bottle, but Im not sure If i really need to do that. Thing is, I took a cycle of Novedex and lost some gains.
3. Is there anything I really need to specifically eat? What kind of food should I focus on more or less?
4. After logging my LG SUPER HERO stack (Postal, AP, ASGT), I'm going to re-up on it and possibly take it along with Methyl, is this a wise decision?

All input is highly appreciated, Thank you!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Considered good for recomping, I've not run mine yet.

3beta-hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one
3-beta-3-hydroxy-urs-12-ene-28-oic acid
para-hydroxy-phenyl-ethanolamine

Dunno what this stuff is.

Mild. 6 caps max. up to 6 week cycle, you should always have some sort of PCT at hand even on a DHEA cycle (it will look very different though).

Mild PCT however such as the Swole stack. I've not run Glycobol though, appears to be quite unique. Swole should help with recomping.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Considered good for recomping, I've not run mine yet.

3beta-hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one
3-beta-3-hydroxy-urs-12-ene-28-oic acid
para-hydroxy-phenyl-ethanolamine

Dunno what this stuff is.

Mild. 6 caps max. up to 6 week cycle, you should always have some sort of PCT at hand even on a DHEA cycle (it will look very different though).

Mild PCT however such as the Swole stack. I've not run Glycobol though, appears to be quite unique. Swole should help with recomping.
What is the swole stack? What is the feedback on glycobol like?

bboyflash

Awards
methly 1-D=DHEA ethonate ester, 6 pills may work but i seen people take 8-10xday 2 c results

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
What about dosing times?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dude your 18!!.

A t booster isnt going to do sh!t for you.

I would buy a bottle of 240caps of KreAlk creatine and start taking 4-5 a day. You dont need any T untill your 23-24, once it finally starts to drop.

You can buy if you want but its going to have little effect on you unless your natural production is messed up.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I had decent gains off Novedex. I have Kre-alkyn also.