How to mix NO Shotgun?

walugi

walugi

Awards
Anyone else get this?

The bastard doesn't blend at all! If i give it a good shake there is so much froth up the top, and downing it is like drinking some almondey bin juice.

Am I mixing it wrong?

Before you say that i'm just being a *****, i drink uncapped RPM in water and it makes me feel less **** than this. And that stuff is awful.

Thanks fellas

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is always gonna be like that. If you dont like it, get a new pre..

walugi

walugi

Awards
just wondering if theres a better way to drink it. otherwise im not going to waste it

brownieapple

brownieapple

Awards
try swishing it around in the bottle instead of shaking it. might still have the same effect though. but thats what i did and it was fine. or just use less water.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I had to mix mine extremely early so the the foam would be gone by the time I was ready to drink it. I went back to the Rag after the tub was gone. I do want to try Quake from Scivation though.

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
more water!!!

I mix mine with one heaping scoop of NO Shotgun to 32 ounces of water. Little to no foam problem. I have a 20 minute drive to the gym, and easily pound it down before I get there.

walugi

walugi

Awards
holy smoke. 32oz?!

do you drink it out of a bucket or something??

geez. So the foaming isn't just me.

Good to know that atleast.

I've tried the swishing and letting it sit but the foam takes bloody ages. And if you do either of those ways it barely dissolves or starts to settle again. I'll try doing that and then putting some more water in after a first drink

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
holy smoke. 32oz?!

do you drink it out of a bucket or something??

geez. So the foaming isn't just me.

Good to know that atleast.

I've tried the swishing and letting it sit but the foam takes bloody ages. And if you do either of those ways it barely dissolves or starts to settle again. I'll try doing that and then putting some more water in after a first drink
Yeah, I just carry a 32 once Rubbermaid water container with me every where I go...its not that much really.

J

jamjoe

Awards
I just mix it with a spoon in 16oz. It dissolves fine and no froth at the top.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'll trade you a big ol bottle of no explode for it lol. I have the same problem. The crap along with nano vapor sits on my shelf.