Will this stack kill me?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm moving from a crappy Muscletek Creakic + Anabolic Halo + BSN protein stack (best I can do from the PX here in Iraq) to this:

Formadrol extreme, Anadraulic state, HGHPro, and nutrapro.

Anything I should add/remove?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you should be fine with that bro. You might want to add a creatine and BCAAs if you can.

Stay safe man.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice stack. Glad you found nutraplanet. PX over there is f*cking ridiculous. Stay safe man.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Nice stack. Glad you found nutraplanet. PX over there is f*cking ridiculous. Stay safe man.

I know =x Two of the guys I work with are hooked on BSN products, they are using 4 or 5 of them, the protein alone is 40 bucks for a 2 week or so supply =x

Thanks for the wishes :D I am stuck with a desk job though. Kind of makes me angry because I volunteered, and not for a desk job, but whatever right =x

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You're still in the fight

I used some BSN products and muscletech items while I was there, but I received them from people that were leaving.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Ya that sucks dude, I been in spokane before at the air force base pretty cool place.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Ya that sucks dude, I been in spokane before at the air force base pretty cool place.
Yeah it is, the SERE school there is sweet, one of the better schools you can get in the military. Sucks ass in winter though =x

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would leave something out to start when the bigger cycle ends. Or start wth something right in the start of it, drop it at wk 4 and pick it back up when its done.

I would take T911 before the formadrol. Ive never seen a good review on form, and ive seen lots of positive things on T911. Also look at whats in them, they are very similar but the 911 has enough to block estrogen to raise T and few ingrendents to boost T.

Methly Masterdrol or whats its called would be decent. Pre ban it was great but if you can take the FUN stuff it would be somewhat decent. They also make Natadrol, its newer, seen good/bad things. But i will try it eventually, if i were you I'd go:

Natadrol
HGH up (if you can get Anabolic Innovations, otherwise I would go for PRIME- by u s p l a b s)

Stack those /\/\/\/\

Than stack these after: /\/\/\

Than M R I anabolic switch complex creatine or S c i f i t KreAlk along W/ Tribulus & ZMA all while on PCT(t911). The reservatrol and Ellagic acid in the T911 will help keep the trib producing T instead of estro.

Just my thoughts tho, they will differ person 2 person. (dont mention the errors or spelling i go quick)

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I would take T911 before the formadrol. Ive never seen a good review on form, and ive seen lots of positive things on T911.....

Just my thoughts tho, they will differ person 2 person
? Formadrol Extreme is ATD and this stuff... 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one.
I'm not really sure what this is though.

Good reviews.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
? Formadrol Extreme is ATD and this stuff... 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one.
I'm not really sure what this is though.

Good reviews.
Please don't slander companies by providing erroneous information. I hope you were brought up better.

TheU

Awards
Havent had much experience with those products but thanks for doing what you are doing and stay safe!!!

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
Hey soldier hoorah!!!!! Get jacked son and kill those terrorist motherfu@#s who killed my friends in 911

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
Ya since you stopped taking Muscle tech products you will probably begin to make gains

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Ya since you stopped taking Muscle tech products you will probably begin to make gains

You should probably go read the muscletek is aweosme thread :D

I just got my stuff in the mail, have some more creatine and asgt in the mail now, I'll order t911 along with more nutrapro next payday I suppose. asgt is the **** apparently so I bought 3 tubs before the sale ends =x Same with NP, want to get enough to last the rest of my time before the price kicks up lol. Stupid nutraplanet, taking all my moniezzz.

Been trying to read up on cycle stuff, whats the normal rest period from a stack? Do I just take a week every six weeks or so with nothing but protein/multis then start a stack of different stuff or hows that work? And what kinds of stuff should I take all the way (Im assuming if it doesnt say "only take this for 30 days" on the bottle its ok to keep on it forever?) Thanks for the good wishes guys, actually looking into a contracting job in Afghanistan now, more money lol.