anyone use drive?

nickolas388

Awards
has anyone tried Applied Nutriceuticals Drive? if so, how did you like it?

i was thinking about picking up a bottle as an addition to my pct for h-drol. i was thinking it might help keep most of my gains. what does everyone think of this product? especially for pct use.

thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
has anyone tried Applied Nutriceuticals Drive? if so, how did you like it?

i was thinking about picking up a bottle as an addition to my pct for h-drol. i was thinking it might help keep most of my gains. what does everyone think of this product? especially for pct use.

thanks
I have. My brief "review" re experience:
Unlike the 7-10 days that it takes for males to notice the effects of Drive it takes me 3 weeks for Drive to kick in. However, once it does I notice greater endurance (and my endurance is pretty high as it is), especially for HIIT sessions. I also notice increased SPEED when doing such sessions, as well as with my running; over 8 weeks I went from doing 4.5 min/km to 3.8 min/km over a 5.5km distance. Mood and libido both increase as well, along with muscular strength...Stacked with Activate Xtreme and IGF-2, this makes a lethal stack for gains in muscle mass and strength. Stacked with RPM, this makes an awesome stack for leaning out and increasing performance.
I personally love Drive for the speed endurance benefits and gains I get whilst using it.

Plenty of others have used it stacked with other products or standalone as well, and many in PCT. There are logs here if you search for them - PCT and not in PCT.

Drive is excellent for use in PCT. Note that re keeping gains, this will be primarily dependent on your nutrition and training, and supplements will help alongside them.

~Team APPNUT