anyone use drive?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.99%

anyone use drive?

has anyone tried Applied Nutriceuticals Drive? if so, how did you like it?

i was thinking about picking up a bottle as an addition to my pct for h-drol. i was thinking it might help keep most of my gains. what does everyone think of this product? especially for pct use.

thanks

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nickolas388 View Post
    has anyone tried Applied Nutriceuticals Drive? if so, how did you like it?

i was thinking about picking up a bottle as an addition to my pct for h-drol. i was thinking it might help keep most of my gains. what does everyone think of this product? especially for pct use.

thanks
    I have. My brief "review" re experience:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott
    Unlike the 7-10 days that it takes for males to notice the effects of Drive it takes me 3 weeks for Drive to kick in. However, once it does I notice greater endurance (and my endurance is pretty high as it is), especially for HIIT sessions. I also notice increased SPEED when doing such sessions, as well as with my running; over 8 weeks I went from doing 4.5 min/km to 3.8 min/km over a 5.5km distance. Mood and libido both increase as well, along with muscular strength...Stacked with Activate Xtreme and IGF-2, this makes a lethal stack for gains in muscle mass and strength. Stacked with RPM, this makes an awesome stack for leaning out and increasing performance.
    I personally love Drive for the speed endurance benefits and gains I get whilst using it.

Plenty of others have used it stacked with other products or standalone as well, and many in PCT. There are logs here if you search for them - PCT and not in PCT.

Drive is excellent for use in PCT. Note that re keeping gains, this will be primarily dependent on your nutrition and training, and supplements will help alongside them.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. rpm and drive? 19?
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:01 PM
  2. What do you think of RPM and Drive
    By ChrisDono in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:30 PM
  3. Pre w/o purposes: RPM vs RPM+Drive vs Drive?
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 02:31 PM