ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do you guys like for joint support? Heard good things about animal flex

oznerol

Awards
sorry to hijack this thread, but would anyone know if there are any joint supplements that dont contain shellfish , shrimp , lobster and other crustaceans? im allergic to those, but i want a joint supplement to help add some additional support for my joint.

cmg60

Awards
I have bad elbows and have taken Animal Flex and it was great, you cant go wrong with it in my opinion.

Currently I am taking NOW Glucosamine, Chondroitin Plus MSM. Its cheaper than Animal Flex and is about as effective.

If you have the extra money, and want the extras that come with animal flex, I say go with that.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
super cissus is the way to go for sure...you can buy it in bulk at Nutra Planet

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
The superior product is Osteo-Sport. Most complete joint formula on the market. As an addition...you might want to add in microlactin as well ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i ordered some animal flex hope this works

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
super cissus is the way to go for sure...you can buy it in bulk at Nutra Planet
I heard alot of good things about this product by USP. Been looking into it and NP has a crazy sale on it for $20

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
i ordered some animal flex hope this works
You won't be sorry...Animal Flex was going to be my suggestion. Lots of pills in each pack but well worth it.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
OsteoBio Flex (glucosime, chodritine, msm plus others)
Super Cissus (usp labs)
Fish Oil
Celadrin (NOW Foods)
Hyaluronic Acid
Turmeric
green tea (the real stuff meaning from a tea bag)
high doses of Vit-C 6-8 gram
grape seed extract

This stack "WILL" make remarkable differences to any who take it...I would also suggest that if you can afford it to make a GH stack with it and feel your YOUTH return to you!!!

kahboom

Awards
I have tried both Super Cissus and Animal Flex. Both are great products, but had better results with Animal Flex. With Super Cissus proven results and $19.99 price tag, I'm buying!

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried both Super Cissus and Animal Flex. Both are great products, but had better results with Animal Flex. With Super Cissus proven results and $19.99 price tag, I'm buying!
i bought both animal flex and super cissus..