Stacking Testopro and 200:1 Longjack Ali

B

boomboy

Awards
Hi,

Anybody see this as a problem? I was gonna dose 400mg Longjack and the stated dose of Testopro (2 capsules ed).

Thanks for any advice in advance...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi,

Anybody see this as a problem? I was gonna dose 400mg Longjack and the stated dose of Testopro (2 capsules ed).

Thanks for any advice in advance...
Never had much luck with LongJack, I would just run the Testopro 2 X 2 ed, it's a good standalone product, if your still thinking stack I think Stoked would be the better choice. Testopro is stonger than you think.

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
never tried longjack b4 but boomboy as Dreamweaver said Testopro and Stoked aint no joke, you could never go wrong with either supp.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
Exactly how dose one go about obtaining a 200 to 1 extract ?

B

boomboy

Awards
I agree TestoPRO and Stoked is a kickass stack.
Thanks,

In that case, I wonder why AI don't release a mutha of a compound mix with all the Testopro and Stoked ingredients ;)

Anyways, I'm gonna hold off on the Longjack for now and see how the Testopro fares. So does everyone favour a 5 day on 2 day off protocol with it?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks,

In that case, I wonder why AI don't release a mutha of a compound mix with all the Testopro and Stoked ingredients ;)

Anyways, I'm gonna hold off on the Longjack for now and see how the Testopro fares. So does everyone favour a 5 day on 2 day off protocol with it?
I would take it every day.