Awards
  • Established
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 30 MG
L-Arginine Ethyl Ester 1000 MG
Coleus Forskohlii 20 MG
Rasberry Ketones 400 MG

Might try this out for the summer
3 pills a day with 100 servings for around 110 bux
sounds good thats a very powerfull formula what company are u using better have a good pct planed and depending on the length of the cycle start a nat test booster for the last weak or 2 and dont forget liver support of coares

also i would recomend some other aminos cuz they cant hurt and the more the better

i assume u have ur protien and pre workout of coarse too

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds good thats a very powerfull formula what company are u using better have a good pct planed and depending on the length of the cycle start a nat test booster for the last weak or 2 and dont forget liver support of coares

also i would recomend some other aminos cuz they cant hurt and the more the better

i assume u have ur protien and pre workout of coarse too
Your a funny guy, I'll link you my current log :p

I was posting this to see if the amounts of each would be effective for a twice a day application.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
oh didnt notice the 30mg after the formula i got it now i assume u know what ur doing then
this is havoc right

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Looks good but a concern is that you may encounter a good amount of cramping.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I might just bite the bullet and just buy 300 pills of 30 mg epi and call it a day :yawn:
If you have bulk taurine, you are good to go.

I was assuming that you do not, by saying you may cramp a good amount.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I have 4 tubes of cycle support and I believe that’s in there but if not I could easily get a kilo.
Pretty sure Cycle Support does not have taurine in there.

If you plan to get bulk taurine, I really see no problem with your original idea.