What else for strength?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i did prime and didnt really make any gains in strength..what else you guys like?

greekstallion

Awards
yep i also use AAEFX,2 caps 1 hour preworkout,2 caps straight after,and on non working days just 2 in the afternoon...great strenght,good size,good recovery,no sides...

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Creatine Orotate along with some Beta-Alanine. I like Dicreatine Malate also.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so many to choose from...i powerlift and im not tryin to get any bigger if i can help it..im takin jacked right now along with fish oil and now foods adam..thinking about hghpro

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MAN Clout and CL Green Bulge are the best creatines for strength. Rpm is a pr buster. Try them!

fidget324

Awards
i did prime and didnt really make any gains in strength..what else you guys like?
Personally when I'm trying to break a plateau on an exercise, I listen to Bruckner 8. There are parts of that sucker where if I listen to them during the set, I will ALWAYS be able to push out an extra rep or two. Trust me, it's intense.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
neovar and rpm

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MAN Clout and CL Green Bulge are the best creatines for strength. Rpm is a pr buster. Try them!
surprised clout doesn't get mentioned more often!

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i ordered some animal flex for now..my next comp is in june..have to save up and get some clout and green bulge..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some beta alanine. Works wonders in many ways. Not expensive either