AI or Estrogen Blocker?

  1. AI or Estrogen Blocker?


    I'm confused as to which one I really want.

    Goals: want muscles to harden up/skin tighten up, get more vascular, increase test, and have some nice workouts in the gym.

    Additionally, I don't want to have to worry much about some crazy rebound effect (I will be tapering off though if necessary), loss of libido, or any kind of shut down.

    Do I want an AI or an estro blocker? I've been reading, but I'm still not sure.

    Any recommendations on the product I should consider? I'm hoping to place an order at NP today.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    I'm confused as to which one I really want.

    Goals: want muscles to harden up/skin tighten up, get more vascular, increase test, and have some nice workouts in the gym.

    Additionally, I don't want to have to worry much about some crazy rebound effect (I will be tapering off though if necessary), loss of libido, or any kind of shut down.

    Do I want an AI or an estro blocker? I've been reading, but I'm still not sure.

    Any recommendations on the product I should consider? I'm hoping to place an order at NP today.
    You do realize you are not making sense right? Estro blocker or AI? By your explanation your talking about the same thing.

    Now if you would care to elaborate as to what you are referring to when you say estro blocker perhaps you will get better replies.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    You do realize you are not making sense right? Estro blocker or AI? By your explanation your talking about the same thing.

    Now if you would care to elaborate as to what you are referring to when you say estro blocker perhaps you will get better replies.

    Cheers!
    Thanks -- so you are saying an estro blocker and AI are one in the same? I thought there were products that completely blocked estrogen production and others that just inhibited.... Guess I'm looking stupid on this one..
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    Thanks -- so you are saying an estro blocker and AI are one in the same? I thought there were products that completely blocked estrogen production and others that just inhibited.... Guess I'm looking stupid on this one..
    The only stupid question is the one that is never asked, dude. Blocking production and inhibiting production are pretty much the same.
    Hard FX and Novedex XT are a couple of good AI's.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    Thanks -- so you are saying an estro blocker and AI are one in the same? I thought there were products that completely blocked estrogen production and others that just inhibited.... Guess I'm looking stupid on this one..
    AI stands for Aromatase Inhibitor. In essence, just drop the idea of estrogen blocker and you'll go a long way towards not confusing yourself. I am pretty sure what you are referring to are prescription steroidal AI's or SERMS and comparing them with OTC AI's.

    As far as what your looking for...do some reading up on Formestane LV by Primordial Performance or take the time to learn how to create your own Transdermal Formestane preparation...you would by bulk formestane from Nutraplanet (dirt cheap) and by a Transdermal solution (either buy Nutraplanet's Penetrate if they have it in stock or go to Primordial Performance's home website and buy their Transdermal solution).

    Note: Make sure you do enough reading up on Formestane before making a blind purchase. Two particular guys you need to chat with are my boy John AKA Trauma1 here on the forums (Primordial Peformance Rep) or bigT (probably the guy with the most experience using Formestane...he could give you all the tips you need).

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  6. thanks guys. formestane looks really promising. Does it cause shut down?

  7. starting a new thread for some formestane qestions..

  8. Formestane all the way. Get the transdermal version, so much more effective.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Formestane all the way. Get the transdermal version, so much more effective.
    hey thanks man! Check out the thread I just started on form "Formestane ?'s" i have some questions if you can help

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Formestane all the way. Get the transdermal version, so much more effective.
    Well I want none of that, then, oral is kicking my ass.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Well I want none of that, then, oral is kicking my ass.
    Kick ass, thats what I was hoping to hear about oral form, I was slightly skeptical.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    You do realize you are not making sense right? Estro blocker or AI? By your explanation your talking about the same thing.

    Now if you would care to elaborate as to what you are referring to when you say estro blocker perhaps you will get better replies.

    Cheers!
    Estrogen blocker means SERM.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Estrogen blocker means SERM.
    Read post #6. Don't single out posts...read the others first. . I was pretty sure he was talking about SERM, but the guy seemed confused...his definition could have been something completely different...a little critical thinking goes a long way.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    I'm confused as to which one I really want.

    Goals: want muscles to harden up/skin tighten up, get more vascular, increase test, and have some nice workouts in the gym.

    Additionally, I don't want to have to worry much about some crazy rebound effect (I will be tapering off though if necessary), loss of libido, or any kind of shut down.

    Do I want an AI or an estro blocker? I've been reading, but I'm still not sure.

    Any recommendations on the product I should consider? I'm hoping to place an order at NP today.

    I would take a look at Reversitol V2. It has both anti aromatase and serm properties. It is not a synthetic SERM like nolva or clomid, but will give you the water reduction, muscle fullness, and increased libido that you are looking for.
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

  15. Transdermal formestane all the way. Doing transdermals is a little bit of a pain in the a$$ but well worth it when taking form.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Read post #6. Don't single out posts...read the others first. . I was pretty sure he was talking about SERM, but the guy seemed confused...his definition could have been something completely different...a little critical thinking goes a long way.

    Cheers!
    I believe the guy was asking which of the 2 (ai or serm) would give the body recomp he was asking about.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I believe the guy was asking which of the 2 (ai or serm) would give the body recomp he was asking about.
    I still think a combination of both is best, but one or the other I would say an AI
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

  18. Quote Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    I still think a combination of both is best, but one or the other I would say an AI
    And I would agree with you.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. estrogen blocker and testforce 2
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 11:11 AM
  2. estrogen blocker
    By Call Me Sexy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 09:44 PM
  3. best estrogen blocker?
    By hitstick11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 10:24 PM
  4. Estrogen blocker w/DIM
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 11:54 AM
  5. Do I need an estrogen blocker for after my cycle?
    By celldamaga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 01:34 AM
Log in
Log in