AI or Estrogen Blocker?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused as to which one I really want.

Goals: want muscles to harden up/skin tighten up, get more vascular, increase test, and have some nice workouts in the gym.

Additionally, I don't want to have to worry much about some crazy rebound effect (I will be tapering off though if necessary), loss of libido, or any kind of shut down.

Do I want an AI or an estro blocker? I've been reading, but I'm still not sure.

Any recommendations on the product I should consider? I'm hoping to place an order at NP today.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Goals: want muscles to harden up/skin tighten up, get more vascular, increase test, and have some nice workouts in the gym.

Additionally, I don't want to have to worry much about some crazy rebound effect (I will be tapering off though if necessary), loss of libido, or any kind of shut down.

Any recommendations on the product I should consider? I'm hoping to place an order at NP today.
You do realize you are not making sense right? Estro blocker or AI? By your explanation your talking about the same thing.

Now if you would care to elaborate as to what you are referring to when you say estro blocker perhaps you will get better replies.

Cheers!:cheers:

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
You do realize you are not making sense right? Estro blocker or AI? By your explanation your talking about the same thing.

Now if you would care to elaborate as to what you are referring to when you say estro blocker perhaps you will get better replies.

Thanks -- so you are saying an estro blocker and AI are one in the same? I thought there were products that completely blocked estrogen production and others that just inhibited.... Guess I'm looking stupid on this one..

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks -- so you are saying an estro blocker and AI are one in the same? I thought there were products that completely blocked estrogen production and others that just inhibited.... Guess I'm looking stupid on this one..
The only stupid question is the one that is never asked, dude. Blocking production and inhibiting production are pretty much the same.
Hard FX and Novedex XT are a couple of good AI's.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
AI stands for Aromatase Inhibitor. In essence, just drop the idea of estrogen blocker and you'll go a long way towards not confusing yourself. I am pretty sure what you are referring to are prescription steroidal AI's or SERMS and comparing them with OTC AI's.

As far as what your looking for...do some reading up on Formestane LV by Primordial Performance or take the time to learn how to create your own Transdermal Formestane preparation...you would by bulk formestane from Nutraplanet (dirt cheap) and by a Transdermal solution (either buy Nutraplanet's Penetrate if they have it in stock or go to Primordial Performance's home website and buy their Transdermal solution).

Note: Make sure you do enough reading up on Formestane before making a blind purchase. Two particular guys you need to chat with are my boy John AKA Trauma1 here on the forums (Primordial Peformance Rep) or bigT (probably the guy with the most experience using Formestane...he could give you all the tips you need).

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. formestane looks really promising. Does it cause shut down?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
starting a new thread for some formestane qestions..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Formestane all the way. Get the transdermal version, so much more effective.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Formestane all the way. Get the transdermal version, so much more effective.
hey thanks man! Check out the thread I just started on form "Formestane ?'s" i have some questions if you can help :smirk:

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established

Estrogen blocker means SERM.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen blocker means SERM.
Read post #6. Don't single out posts...read the others first. ;). I was pretty sure he was talking about SERM, but the guy seemed confused...his definition could have been something completely different...a little critical thinking goes a long way.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established

I would take a look at Reversitol V2. It has both anti aromatase and serm properties. It is not a synthetic SERM like nolva or clomid, but will give you the water reduction, muscle fullness, and increased libido that you are looking for.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal formestane all the way. Doing transdermals is a little bit of a pain in the a$$ but well worth it when taking form.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Read post #6. Don't single out posts...read the others first. ;). I was pretty sure he was talking about SERM, but the guy seemed confused...his definition could have been something completely different...a little critical thinking goes a long way.

I believe the guy was asking which of the 2 (ai or serm) would give the body recomp he was asking about.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I believe the guy was asking which of the 2 (ai or serm) would give the body recomp he was asking about.
I still think a combination of both is best, but one or the other I would say an AI

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established