What would you like to try for free?

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone!

I would like to get more people on AM free samples + full bottles of Iforce products to try out!

What would everyone here like to try?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
that testabolan v2

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try some Hemavol, looks fun would like to see some better pumps and endurance in my workouts.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Been really interested in the Hemavol for a while. Looks like it could be a really good product. Wouldn't mind giving Adipoxil a shot either. Both look pretty solid.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try maximize.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am up for anything free

neuropharm

Awards
Wish I could have tried Reversitol V2 for free, instead of buying a bottle and getting nothing from it.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Wish I could have tried Reversitol V2 for free, instead of buying a bottle and getting nothing from it.
I'm sorry to hear you didn't like it, you are in fact the first person I've heard say that. What were your goals while using it?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
MMM...Adipoxil or Hemavol. Already tried the Maximize (the first version)...did a review for it...I liked it. The flavor was outstanding.

Cheers!:cheers:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm down with anything for free and will try anything....i love samples....a few samples have turned me into life long customer for certain products...anything in the line up can be used at a given time

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Man I would love to try either Adipoxil ir Hemavol. Have heard nothing but great things about Hemavol. Would love to see some solid logs/reviews on both. I am looking for something new anyways as I just feel stuck at the moment. There are so many new supplements hitting the market right now, but to be honest I have not tried any of your products, but I would love to! I feel confident that this would be a good fir for me based on what I have seen and read thus far and honestly, I can name two companies that I tried samples for several years ago and am still with them today, so anything is possible! Match made in heaven perhaps!

Thanks,
James

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i'd love to try MaXimize.

hell, shoot me a tub and i'll log it for yous guys. :08:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Honestly everything looks too expensive for me. Testabolan is interesting.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to try Reverstiol V2, TT-33, Adipoxil or Hemavol. I have not tried any of the products, the Reverstiol V2 looks interesting to me, would love to Log it if you guys ever need someone to.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
testabolen V2, Hemavol, i love samples before buying

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
would be on board for hemovol or the v2 and a while ago i wanted to try the maxout i think? it looked very good!!but we are all freebie whores here haha!! the companies we respect are the ones that are willing to give a sample instead of spending millions on ads and let the product speak for itself!if its good you'll have lifelong customers!!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Definitely Reversitol v2. I know rv1 works. Why not? It has two real proven AI's in it. We know the AI's work, for a fact. Reversitol v2 has neither of them. Its a new formula with less bang, more to prove. That's why i want to use/try Reversitol v2, whether for test boost or pct. We all know whats its advertised to do, i just need to make sure we can still rely on the namesake.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
HEMAVOL :) I would log the sh*t out of this. Everything I love in one package.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Definitely Reversitol v2. I know rv1 works. Why not? It has two real proven AI's in it. We know the AI's work, for a fact. Reversitol v2 has neither of them. Its a new formula with less bang, more to prove. That's why i want to use/try Reversitol v2, whether for test boost or pct. We all know whats its advertised to do, i just need to make sure we can still rely on the namesake.
just gave out 5 bottles...so logs will be up shortly.

v2 is actually stronger than v1...:fest30:

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Check out our section above...they're listed in the rv2 thread

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hemavol. i had to check your web-site just to make sure you didn't have anything i didn't know about so that's my vote.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
really? stronger?...so i assume there will be bloodwork to prove that...
It's odd that ud want blood work to show how powerful an AI is, as every person will be different. Someone will respond different to every single AI out there.

We on the other hand have documented double blind studes proving the ki, and ic50 values as well as proof for high human oral bioavailability. This product isn't a joke...just like rv1 was poo-poo'd when we first released it and then accepted, so will rv2

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
It's odd that ud want blood work to show how powerful an AI is, as every person will be different. Someone will respond different to every single AI out there.

We on the other hand have documented double blind studes proving the ki, and ic50 values as well as proof for high human oral bioavailability. This product isn't a joke...just like rv1 was poo-poo'd when we first released it and then accepted, so will rv2
word!

Jockboi77

Awards
I would be willing to try out some samples. Not on anything now but am looking for something to try for a while. Let me know. Thanks.

Sam

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
REVERSITOL REGULATOR V2, TT-33, Testabolan V2

I appreciate the offer!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a full bottle of testabolan v2 for the win.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The samples I had of Hemavol were quite impressive. That is one people should be interested in

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
The samples I had of Hemavol were quite impressive. That is one people should be interested in
Yep I'm definitely interested in Hemavol :)

iknowwhoyouar

Awards
hemovol!

Heard it is as good as PLASMAJET but that is a bold claim to be making...

boilerfan

Awards
Hemavol and Reversitol V2 I've tried Maximize and Reversitol V1 and they both are great products.

ecupirate

Awards
Is this still going??? because I would like to try max out. I'm working on strength training right now and this looks to benefit my needs

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Testabolen V2 and Hemavol look sweet

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try a full supply of Adipoxil :)
Since I'm nuts I'm going to need all the help I can get to get lower then 9% bf
I would love to try out Adipoxil too. About to start my summer cut pretty soon.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Maxout/Hemavol They look bad ass. Funny thing is i tried grabbing a sample from your site already, didnt work out well.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maxout/Hemavol They look bad ass. Funny thing is i tried grabbing a sample from your site already, didnt work out well.
I think we all stand a better chance now that they just recently returned to AM and are looking for feedback/reviews for their products ;)