Cort control.. Endoamp, X-lean, lean Xtreme

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for a good cort product and have narrowed it down to Endoamp,X-lean,lean Xtreme .

Need some help deciding between the 3

Thanks in advance

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log.. Endoamp is nice also as only 1 scoop a day. I wasn't sure how it compared to the others for cort control. I know it has other benefits also which is nice

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
All those products you listed are great, but another important aspect for cortisol control is estrogen modulation. Thats why at the end of my contest diet I added in Reversitol V2. I would suggest using that or something similar in conjunction with a cortisol product like the ones you listed!

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log.. Endoamp is nice also as only 1 scoop a day. I wasn't sure how it compared to the others for cort control. I know it has other benefits also which is nice
Endoamp is a great product

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I do like Lean Xtreme.

Have you considered Suppress-C?

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
They all have their merits and are good products.

I prefer EndoAmp Max-that is what I always use. It also has the added benefit of being the ONLY non-hormonal cortisol control product of the lot, so it can be used indefinitely. And it does have other beneficial effects as well.

While the hormonal thing isn't a huge deal with cort control products, they still have to be cycled, and some of them are too suppressive of cortisol for long term use anyway (which can have very undesirable effects).

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
All those products you listed are great, but another important aspect for cortisol control is estrogen modulation. Thats why at the end of my contest diet I added in Reversitol V2. I would suggest using that or something similar in conjunction with a cortisol product like the ones you listed!
That's a good point.

Sustain Alpha is a great estrogen modulator and resveratrol-containing product. I'm using it right now with EndoAmp Max in fact. That would be a good combination IMO, and it might be cheaper just to get the TRS from Primordial since it is Sustain + EndoAmp + Toco 8 and the combo is cheaper than the components.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme is solid, but I don't think that the Alpha T 2 is necessary if the person just wants cort control. That is just my opinion though, and part of it is due to the fact that I am not a fan of taking any thyroid hormone-mimetics (actual or factual-the "T2" on the label) or stimulants (the other 2 ingredients). Everyone is different in their tastes though.

Does Alpha T2 directly affect cortisol levels or does it primarily just "add value" to a weight loss regimen when combined with a cort control product like lean xtreme(anti-catabolic through some other mechanisms than cortisol, etc)?

Thanks

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
loving my EndoAmp max so far its great for PCT!

doctacarta

Awards
i wasn't impressed with lean xtreme. I have never used x-lean nor heard of it. I hear endoamp is tha bomb.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use EndoAmp Max everyday as a staple supp along with Toco 8. Im on a cut right now and I want to control cortisol as much as I can.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Great thanks everyone for your feedback

Looks like endoamp max it is !!!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Great thanks everyone for your feedback

Looks like endoamp max it is !!!
let us know how it goes! Though I still think adding in an Anti E product would help a lot!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
let us know how it goes! Though I still think adding in an Anti E product would help a lot!
Hi Dave

I am going to also use Sustain Alpha as Ialready have a bottle of he vade that I never used

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
FYI PP IS HAVING A SALE>>> I am currently getting a devorce Because I just drop some Ducks @ PP Wife not happy....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean Xtreme is solid, but I don't think that the Alpha T 2 is necessary if the person just wants cort control. That is just my opinion though, and part of it is due to the fact that I am not a fan of taking any thyroid hormone-mimetics (actual or factual-the "T2" on the label) or stimulants (the other 2 ingredients). Everyone is different in their tastes though.

Does Alpha T2 directly affect cortisol levels or does it primarily just "add value" to a weight loss regimen when combined with a cort control product like lean xtreme(anti-catabolic through some other mechanisms than cortisol, etc)?

Thanks
It just has an "add value" to fat loss. It is synergistic with the cort control, but does not control cortisol itself.

Sub7

Awards
another important aspect for cortisol control is estrogen modulation.
Dave,
Can you please elaborate on the relationship between estrogen and cortisol? I guess you mean to say that out of control estrogen = high cortisol, right?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FYI PP IS HAVING A SALE>>> I am currently getting a devorce Because I just drop some Ducks @ PP Wife not happy....
lol yep sale on all of our products. make sure you check it outttt

but dont allow it to split your family up :p

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Dave,
Can you please elaborate on the relationship between estrogen and cortisol? I guess you mean to say that out of control estrogen = high cortisol, right?
Hey Sub,

Yes as estrogen decreases cortisol will also decrease.

think about it like this:

Women: High Estrogen, Low test, High Cortisol
Men: Low Estrogen, Higher Test, Less Cortisol

but its still there, the direct relationship between estrogen and cortisol just makes it a no brainer to try to reduce both, both directly (anti cort supps like LX, 11oxo, etc) while also doing it indirectly by lowering estrogen ( Reversitol V2 or similar)

This is one of the reasons bodybuilders in contest prep increase anti estrogens as the competition comes closer, not only to reduce water retention, but to also reduce the cortisol levels that build as you put more and more stress on the body by training intensely and dieting.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
lol yep sale on all of our products. make sure you check it outttt

but dont allow it to split your family up :p
We'd need to see pics of said wife to determine if it is worth it.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used lean extreme with good results as well as EndoAmp Max. My personal preference right now is EndoAmp.

in fact, PP has a Tax Return Sale going on right now and you can get EndoAmp Max for about 20% off. Highly recommend checking it out.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We'd need to see pics of said wife to determine if it is worth it.
lol pretty extreme

I have used lean extreme with good results as well as EndoAmp Max. My personal preference right now is EndoAmp.

in fact, PP has a Tax Return Sale going on right now and you can get EndoAmp Max for about 20% off. Highly recommend checking it out.
thanks man, glad you've experienced positive results with Endoamp

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
lol pretty extreme
You know what I'm sayin. If your wife is Jessica Alba hot, you just don't spend the money on supps. If she's Rosie O'Donnell, you just buy the supps and wish her the best.