Levithian Reloaded /DTH/Ghenerate Stack???

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Just got my order got 2 Levi R's and 2 DTH and Ghenerate wondering if i could/should run the Levi and DTH during the same time with some GHenerate?? any Input? sounds like a hell of a cutting stack while maintaining muscle. Any Input??

:head:

Currently:
NO shotgun/ Natural Sterol Complex- pre
Torrent-Post
Opti Men Multi and Flaxseed oil and recommended dosage of Natural Sterol Complex
Syntha-6 about 100 grams protein daily, the other protein from food and pre/post workout shakes

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You can take all of those. The ingredients do not have any type of overlap. I would although add Alpha-T2 to your stack since it compliments the fat loss blend in LR very very nicely. There is a ton of stims in LR, but none of overlap with Alpha-T2, and a lot could be gained from adding this into your stack.

I see you're also on Syntha-6....you could have a SOLID stack going

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Yeah Syntha- 6 has become a staple after much trial and error. And i would try Alpha T2 but already spent enough for the next two months on supps lol, maybe next time.

also got my xtend to drink during workouts while running the above stack to further help maintain/gain while burning.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
You can take all of those. The ingredients do not have any type of overlap. I would although add Alpha-T2 to your stack since it compliments the fat loss blend in LR very very nicely. There is a ton of stims in LR, but none of overlap with Alpha-T2, and a lot could be gained from adding this into your stack.

I see you're also on Syntha-6....you could have a SOLID stack going
Hi Natty

please correct me if I'm wrong but I had thought I read you should not mix Rauwolscine HCL with Yohimbine HCI. I cant find where I read that at this time

Thanks for your input