- 04-11-2010, 09:29 PM
- 04-12-2010, 03:26 AM
Natural Supplement/s: Vitamin C, Cissus, B vitamins, Calcium, Chromium, Magnesium, Zinc, antioxidants, adaptogenic herbs, etc.
Or you can go with something like 7-OH DHEA or 7-OXO DHEA, or a supplement designed to control cortisol, such as .
04-12-2010, 06:23 AM
PP Look it up this may not Lower it but it will help!
Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lazarus111 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 25Last Post: 06-07-2011, 02:32 PM
- By bcmjra1 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2011, 05:12 PM
- By hypotiredRI in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2010, 12:57 PM
- By liquid in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2008, 02:54 PM
- By gotDOMS in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2007, 02:50 PM