- 04-11-2010, 08:29 PM
- 04-12-2010, 02:26 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 117 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Kiwi in the United States
- Rep Power
Natural Supplement/s: Vitamin C, Cissus, B vitamins, Calcium, Chromium, Magnesium, Zinc, antioxidants, adaptogenic herbs, etc.
Or you can go with something like 7-OH DHEA or 7-OXO DHEA, or a supplement designed to control cortisol, such as Lean Xtreme.
- 04-12-2010, 05:23 AM
ENDOAMP MAX PP Look it up this may not Lower it but it will help!
http://www.primordialperformance.com...e_endoamp.htmlDiet is always the key to unlocking the door of success
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lazarus111 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 25Last Post: 06-07-2011, 01:32 PM
- By bcmjra1 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2011, 04:12 PM
- By hypotiredRI in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2010, 11:57 AM
- By liquid in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2008, 01:54 PM
- By gotDOMS in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2007, 01:50 PM