P6 Extream

sl0jack

Awards
Ok im 17 and im looking to take something to get me big for football season recentaly i have heard about P6 extream. The guy at my local vitiman shop told me that it was great and that it was safe and would not cause an unbalence in estrogen vs testosterone and i would not have to take a blocker. i dont want to hear about the p6 black or any other versions of it or people who havent taken it. i want to hear about side effects are my nuts gona shrink am i gona get acne is it safe? so far i have read some reviews but it just sounds like everyone has no idea what they are talking about and are just talking out there ass i want to hear from experiance.

srry about the spelling ik there is alot of **** spelt wrong in there.

Enjineer

Awards
I've ran p6 extreme for a month cycle, your not going to get any supression because it is a natty test booster... I got great results and strength gains, no pct necessary which is nice... My diet and training was inconsistent and i still made significant strength gains... its no prohormone or anything, so dont expect to turn hulk, but you will get stronger and have more muscle definition (I did atleast) my bench went up some 20 or 30 pounds, gains stick and you could get mild acne depending on how you respond, everyone is different.. Personally i'd say its good, but the guy at your vitamin shop is probably making comission on it, and it is overpriced... There are some other popular testboosters that you can get online at a more fair price but i'm not sure how the results will compare.. Testpro, diesel test pro, activate xtreme, formadrol extreme to name a few test boosters with high reputation... Goodluck :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 15
Supplements 12
Anabolics 8