Avant Research Update

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I know these guys left AM a few months ago -- does anybody know anything about new products or the company's current status or activities? I tried to find threads about it and/or posts by Sir Savage but nothing really exists post-departure; can't find much off Google either.

I am a huge fan of Napalm and liked their carbohydrate product as well, and I'm really hoping to see them make a comeback.

Anybody know or hear anything?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know these guys left AM a few months ago -- does anybody know anything about new products or the company's current status or activities? I tried to find threads about it and/or posts by Sir Savage but nothing really exists post-departure; can't find much off Google either.

I am a huge fan of Napalm and liked their carbohydrate product as well, and I'm really hoping to see them make a comeback.

Anybody know or hear anything?
You can try asking Rodja, I believe he used to be a rep for them. Maybe he still is in contact with the owners :dunno:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There ended up being a rift in direction between Caleb and Tony. Some of Avant's stuff is still being licenses out (e.g. Abliderate), but, to my knowledge, I don't thin there's anything new coming down the pipe from them.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
There ended up being a rift in direction between Caleb and Tony. Some of Avant's stuff is still being licenses out (e.g. Abliderate), but, to my knowledge, I don't thin there's anything new coming down the pipe from them.
Ah I got ya; I appreciate the clarification -- thanks!

So I really liked Napalm -- you think there's anything on the market that's relatively similar to that product? I also liked Primordial's Dermatherm Target, but I'm always looking to venture out and try new products.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eviscerate by Genomyx uses the same carrier as Napalm and is the same formula plus other goodies. Dsade was with Avant years ago and still maintains a business relationship with Caleb.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eviscerate by Genomyx uses the same carrier as Napalm and is the same formula plus other goodies. Dsade was with Avant years ago and still maintains a business relationship with Caleb.
evis. is good stuff ^^^^^^^

if it's your first time using it however, id suggest grabbing eviscerate smolder.........the burn isnt as intense as the OG

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
evis. is good stuff ^^^^^^^

if it's your first time using it however, id suggest grabbing eviscerate smolder.........the burn isnt as intense as the OG
:rolleyes: *****

:D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to add cap cream to my Lipo-U. I added way too much one time and it felt like a 2nd degree burn when I started to sweat it out.