Does Animal Stak cause gyno?

BO2LA

Awards
Hello,
I used to have a bad case of gyno growing up and had to fix that by surgery, now i'm taking the new Animal Stak which contains DHT Blockers. Now i heard and read that DHT Blockers cause gyno, i've been on the Stak for a week now and i already can see my chest soring so i'm kinda worried. Is it true that DHT Blockers in the Stak cause gyno? Could i get another case of gyno even if had the surgery? What shall i do to prevent that from happening? Shall i stop using the Stak?
Your help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is gyno?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ohh damn!! lol....ill make sure to keep that in mind and stay away from it. What can cause gyno? btw thanx for letting me know what that meant

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
One of the DHT blockers is beta sitosterol which blocks 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone into DHT. I suppose the theory would be by blocking the conversion to DHT, you have more testosterone available to convert to estrogen which MAY cause gyno depending on how much estrogen you get. You may be able to get around this by taking an aromatase inhibitor which blocks some of the conversion from testosterone to estrogen. I can't say that I've heard of anyone getting gyno from this though so this is all just theoretical.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be like getting gyno from t-bomb 2 or something- I doubt the effects of the ingredients are THAT powerful (powerful enough to induce gyno) though I consider myself somewhat informed on these matters, I am still speaking in speculation. As for being naturally inclined to gyno, I have no idea how it may affect you

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I've taken it multiple times in the past for 42-day cycles. No, it does not cause gyno. I took the original Animal Stak back in 2002 and that didn't cause it for me either. The new stuff is safe.