There is a new protein flavor on the block and it is GOOD

sawastea

Awards
New flavor from BSL/PC: APPLE

Just got my 5lb bag in from BSL/PC and had an immediate 2 scoops of the casein/egg blend and OMG, the flavor is UN-FVCKING-BELIEVABLE. Mixes easily and the taste/texture is great. At this point, it is the best tasting blend I have had. When it comes to pure whey, Nectar is hard to beat, but this truly was a delight.

2 sawastea thumbs up!

:cool:

sawastea

Awards
Whatever you want. It is AWESOME in water and obviously, it'll be thicker in milk. If cutting/maintaing, then water; if bulking, then milk ;)

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you want. It is AWESOME in water and obviously, it'll be thicker in milk. If cutting/maintaing, then water; if bulking, then milk ;)
nice cause i got the orange creme and its nasty in water but not bad in milk.. damn i wish they sold in 2lb bags..

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
they do sell 2 lbers..u can get any bag..guess im gonna have to breakdaown and try there flavoring systems..heard nothing but good reviews

sawastea

Awards
Some cherry berry should be out next week (or soon). I've heard good news about that too ;)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Is this like flavoring that already comes made, or is it hte stuff that you add yourself?? And you can add this flavor to any blend correct?

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
they do sell 2 lbers..u can get any bag..guess im gonna have to breakdaown and try there flavoring systems..heard nothing but good reviews
where under custom i only see the option for 5lb bags

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
blackstarlabs.com there the same owners..also i thought u could order any amount u wanted to from custom?

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
as far as i know its only 5lb.. u dont have the option to change the size on the site

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok im sorry out of the loop..i thought blackstar still sold unflavored proein powders..and i just realized that proteincustomizer.com leads right to blackstar..try trueprotein.com if u want different increments and if u want isolate just go to allthewhey.com

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering how good it would taste. Not if it'd be good or not but how good. My next order will likely be their 5 # WPC apple.

sawastea

Awards
I was wondering how good it would taste. Not if it'd be good or not but how good. My next order will likely be their 5 # WPC apple.
I honestly think you'll like it.

Is this like flavoring that already comes made, or is it hte stuff that you add yourself?? And you can add this flavor to any blend correct?
Jergo, follow this link

You can chose what flavor you want your customized protein to be ;)

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Any of you that have got this custom protein could you help me out with what percentages work out the best. I have been using Whey protein for years and would like to try something else that might be better. I guess whey protein is really fast acting and isn't the best choice for shakes throughout the day. Any pointers would be nice!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
All the whey isn't custom. They just have an awesome product with great flavors.

ManBeast

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Any of you that have got this custom protein could you help me out with what percentages work out the best. I have been using Whey protein for years and would like to try something else that might be better. I guess whey protein is really fast acting and isn't the best choice for shakes throughout the day. Any pointers would be nice!
Bump what is a good percentages???????

sawastea

Awards
I normally consume 40% casein, 40% egg, 10% whey, 10% EFA's

I believe my apple flavoring is 40/40/20 (C:E:W)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Damn it.. I just ordered 4 flavors and didn't get apple... :(

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ive heard good things about the orangecreamsicle as well

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Whats good %% for a bed time protein ??

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Just tried the BSL fruit punch flavor last night. It is BY FAR, the best flavor I have tried. It's better than Nectar even. :cool: