abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
Ok I been working out for two years now and all I ever took was protien,creatine, bcaa, no2, and multi vitamins of course. Now my question is I would like to try new supplents but I have no clue on everything you guys talk about. Lol. My goal is to get bigger while cutting belly fat. Any suggestions? Now my second question is my friend just bought mass anabolic kit by advance science. Is that any good? Is it steroids? Can u stack that with creatine and no2? Please help. Thank you

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Ok I been working out for two years now and all I ever took was protien,creatine, bcaa, no2, and multi vitamins of course. Now my question is I would like to try new supplents but I have no clue on everything you guys talk about. Lol. My goal is to get bigger while cutting belly fat. Any suggestions? Now my second question is my friend just bought mass anabolic kit by advance science. Is that any good? Is it steroids? Can u stack that with creatine and no2? Please help. Thank you
I wouldn't take it, but that's just me. I don't like prohormones.
You should check out the HFX/TST powerpack @ nutraplanet.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
oh those are prohormones? i didnt know..why wouldnt u take it? just curious....yea ill check that out...im scared to take anything that will make me lose hair lol unless thats not everything..