Questions about Now Maca

JoeHT

Awards
The Now Maca Powder product has a 6:1 concentration and serving size 2.7g (equivalent to 16.2g of regular maca root). But I couldn't find any info on the concentration of their 500mg caps product. Does anyone know if the caps are also concentrated like the powder?? The recommended dosage seems low (2 caps a day). Anyone taking this product?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The Now Maca Powder product has a 6:1 concentration and serving size 2.7g (equivalent to 16.2g of regular maca root). But I couldn't find any info on the concentration of their 500mg caps product. Does anyone know if the caps are also concentrated like the powder?? The recommended dosage seems low (2 caps a day). Anyone taking this product?
Well you only need about one table spoon of Maca a day on the high end whatever that comes out 2 in mg, but tons of people rec. 500mg of maca 2x a day. Some people respond to 1,000mg/day. You have to understand NOW makes "general nutrition/regular people" supplements. So for the average person who doesnt even workout they are going to respond to 500mg 2x a day, the average person isnt on anything at all.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took 10 maca caps before bed every night, got the fun sides that come with it for a while, but it was good!