Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does this sound?
  • T-911
  • T-Force
  • Leviathan
  • Lean X
Like most I want to add some LBM while dropping some fat. Diet will be set and cardio will be increased.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, I'm currently using OEP/alpha t-2 stack, T-911, ghenerate and its working well. Maintaining my weight and strength but feel leaner by the day.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Other things that you may or should consider:

DCP + Leviathan
Supress-C
FORMestane
Glycobol
Activate Xtreme/TestoPro/Mass FX

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
t-911
T-force
lean x
DCP
Recompadrol

and if you havent bought t-911 and t-force already then i would say go with massfxv3.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Other things that you may or should consider:

DCP + Leviathan
Supress-C
FORMestane
Glycobol
Activate Xtreme/TestoPro/Mass FX
Glycobol/Testopro would be excellent. I am not sure about AX with TestoPro could be to much Divanil.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your opinions. have everything I need, buy many things when BOGO sales are on along with sales events. I have 2 bottles of TForce and 2 bottles of Leviathan ready to go. The other goodies are ready too.

After the XLean I have TT-33. I also have Anabolic Pump and Neovar to help in nutrient partitioning.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does this sound?
  • T-911
  • T-Force
  • Leviathan
  • Lean X
Like most I want to add some LBM while dropping some fat. Diet will be set and cardio will be increased.
just to play devils advocate to take a different approach heres my recomp stack after a cycle

Sustain alpha- topical
dermatherm topical
BCAA
phyto-test
flash point

so far im loving it, look into it you may love it!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just to play devils advocate to take a different approach heres my recomp stack after a cycle

Sustain alpha- topical
dermatherm topical
BCAA
phyto-test
flash point

so far im loving it, look into it you may love it!

Thanks. Just using what I have in the cupboard right now. I did like Sustain Alpha. Who makes Flashpoint? What is it?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fasted cardio in the morning then take ibcaa ( Primordial Performance has the best deal ). Anabolic Pump taking before you do your cardio will help tremendously in trying to get lean, or a recomp. Im not too familiar with the other things you listed, im just mentioning the things ive had experience with.

Natadrol looks interesting btw.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do have some others lined up for later: OEP, Recreate, LG Speed. I dont stack many fatburners, use them one at a time for the most part because I lose BF quickly.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fasted cardio in the morning then take ibcaa ( Primordial Performance has the best deal ). Anabolic Pump taking before you do your cardio will help tremendously in trying to get lean, or a recomp. Im not too familiar with the other things you listed, im just mentioning the things ive had experience with.

Natadrol looks interesting btw.
Always use Ap before cardio, love it! good advice. Too bad I am not a morning person, I killed me when I did a serious cut and was doing cardio and workout in the AM, then cardio in PM.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Just using what I have in the cupboard right now. I did like Sustain Alpha. Who makes Flashpoint? What is it?
flashpoint is a fat burner made by isatori

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always use Ap before cardio, love it! good advice. Too bad I am not a morning person, I killed me when I did a serious cut and was doing cardio and workout in the AM, then cardio in PM.
P5sky I hear ya. I used to start work at 5 in the morning but now I start at 6am. So I started to go to the gym when it opened up at 5am and I do my cardio then, fasted. This works great for me and yes, I do the AP before I do my cardio. So its a lot more convenient for me then others to do it this way.

Im currently using Derma Therm Target and X12 in the morning as well. The Derma Therm actually works pretty well, and so does the X12. Your goin to laugh, but x12 is from gnc and it works just fine.

Later down the road I plan on using Oep and Recreate together while on Derma Therm target.

Im curious bout vpx's line of fat burners.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good, I'm currently using OEP/alpha t-2 stack, T-911, ghenerate and its working well. Maintaining my weight and strength but feel leaner by the day.
Very good stack -- You will benefit from addition alpha-t2 into your stack A LOT. It will make the other fat burners you're taking work even better as well. Synergy!