Drive/RPM for 16 Year Old - AnabolicMinds.com

Drive/RPM for 16 Year Old

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  147 lbs.
    Answers

Drive/RPM for 16 Year Old

Just got a few samples of Drive and RPM and I'm wondering if they would be safe (AppNut products).

Noticed that RPM is a "SARM"...sounded similar to SERM so I'm just confused on the effects. Is there any real problem for those under 18 or is this just a liability issue...i.e superpump is 18+ only but it's not going to cause a problem at 16

Diet is in control, and I'm not going to order either of these (wanted a Black Cats sample and got these along with Lipotrophin which should be OK but I dont need atm)

Links to products:
    appliednutriceuticals.com/product-rpm.php
    appliednutriceuticals.com/product-drive.php

I have about 3 caps of each
    please dont go on the "all you need is protein/creatine/fish oil/multi" because i have all of those, and they are ALL that I use at the moment, just wondering if it would be safe to use these caps?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Can you use them once? Sure

Should you use them regularly? No
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  147 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Can you use them once? Sure

Should you use them regularly? No
    I lack the funds to use them regularly even if I wanted to...

So the 6 caps of Drive and 5 RPM won't have any negative side effects if taken one cap (two caps for drive) a day for 3 days?

Googled around with SARM and people were talking about PCT's...
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

SARMs won't do much if anything for you at 16, but you can take the sample. Don't expect any changes or feeling different. You're probably better off giving that away to someone running a PH cycle.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xxzotic View Post
    Just got a few samples of Drive and RPM and I'm wondering if they would be safe (AppNut products).

Noticed that RPM is a "SARM"...sounded similar to SERM so I'm just confused on the effects. Is there any real problem for those under 18 or is this just a liability issue.
    ..i.e superpump is 18+ only but it's not going to cause a problem at 16

Diet is in control, and I'm not going to order either of these (wanted a Black Cats sample and got these along with Lipotrophin which should be OK but I dont need atm)

Links to products:
    appliednutriceuticals.com/product-rpm.php
    appliednutriceuticals.com/product-drive.php

I have about 3 caps of each
    please dont go on the "all you need is protein/creatine/fish oil/multi" because i have all of those, and they are ALL that I use at the moment, just wondering if it would be safe to use these caps?
    If you're only going to use a SAMPLE, then yeah, Drive and RPM are fine for you to use (and you already know from the looks of it that you do not need to anything but the basics at your age). And yes, they are safe for those under 18 years old to use, but it's not recommended, and definitely not necessary.

A SARM is NOT the same as a SERM. A SARM is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator; a SERM is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. VERY different things! Do some personal research on each if you want to better understand what each of them is and does.

There are 5-6 caps in each sample, so Drive will last a day, and RPM should last 4-5 days. To make the most of the samples, stack the products.

Dosing/timing for you:

Drive
    Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 2 caps 60-80 min pre-training

RPM
    Dose - 1-2 caps 60-80 min pre-training (I recommend using only 1 cap though, since you have BLACK CATS, so that you make the sample last longer)

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  147 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    If you're only going to use a SAMPLE, then yeah, Drive and RPM are fine for you to use (and you already know from the looks of it that you do not need to anything but the basics at your age). And yes, they are safe for those under 18 years old to use, but it's not recommended, and definitely not necessary.

A SARM is NOT the same as a SERM. A SARM is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator; a SERM is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. VERY different things! Do some personal research on each if you want to better understand what each of them is and does.

There are 5-6 caps in each sample, so Drive will last a day, and RPM should last 4-5 days. To make the most of the samples, stack the products.

Dosing/timing for you:

Drive
    Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 2 caps 60-80 min pre-training

RPM
    Dose - 1-2 caps 60-80 min pre-training (I recommend using only 1 cap though, since you have BLACK CATS, so that you make the sample last longer)

~Team APPNUT
    Thanks a lot. Appreciate the personalised dosage aswell. I'm actually saving the black cats for an endurance event but I might use my RPM in a dose of 2/2/1+bc and keep the other two i have
  7. Banned
    Answers

It may say SARM, but it really isn't even a SARM...
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xxzotic View Post
    Thanks a lot. Appreciate the personalised dosage aswell. I'm actually saving the black cats for an endurance event but I might use my RPM in a dose of 2/2/1+bc and keep the other two i have
    No worries

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  161 lbs.
    Answers

You're 16 man. GH levels should be amazing. To be honest you really shouldn't need to be taking anything other than protein and multivitamins. As long as you have a proper training regimen, good diet, and 8+ hours of sleep your gains should be amazing. Wait until you're 18 or 19 and GH levels drop to start experimenting with other sups.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

at 16 you shouldn't really need anything
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 10:29 PM
  2. Fourth Year Student: My Senior Year
    By Old Navy in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 02:27 PM
  3. Year End/New Year Shipping Discount
    By Fuelride in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 10:47 PM
  4. Pre w/o purposes: RPM vs RPM+Drive vs Drive?
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 01:31 PM