Decramine or Testpro?

h2bek97

Awards
Ill be running a Mdrol/Epi cycle in about four weeks and im unable to get test.. im not looking for huge gains from these products.. im looking to minimize sides as libido and lethargy ... any suggestions?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
on-cycle go with the Dermacrine.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have no lethargy or libido issues on m-drol. It seemed to give me unnatural energy and a high libido..

h2bek97

Awards
I have no sides till the end of the third week comes around... and libido was never an issue but lethargy started to kick in.. not unbearable but im looking to make my next cycle a little smoother...

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Your comparing apples with oranges. Dermacrine is a very mild PH and is suppressive. Testopro is test booster. If you are comming off cycle you want something to restore homostasis. Go with Testopro.

h2bek97

Awards
Ill get both and do them accordingly thanks

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ull definitely love the appetite increase on cycle form dermacrine, just depends do u want topical or LV but ull love either

UKStrength

Your comparing apples with oranges. Dermacrine is a very mild PH and is suppressive. Testopro is test booster. If you are comming off cycle you want something to restore homostasis. Go with Testopro.
I think the OP is looking to support endogenous test levels as much as possible, in which case Dermacrine would definitely fit that bill nicely.

If coming off cycle, then certainly a fenugreek (testofen)-based supplement would be perfect for PCT, TestoPro or Phyto-Testosterone being excellent examples in this regard.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
^^^ 100% agreed.

However I'd wait before using Dermacrine. If you get fatigue then run it, if you don't run it either PCT or use it for another cycle. TestPro in most cases is PCT.

Both boost test by about the same amount IMO. I've heard TestPro is around 13%, undocumented I've a similar (possibly higher) boost from Dermacrine. Neither are big but help PCT. The main difference is Derma will boost energy levels (from DHEA) if on-cyle fatigue is a problem.

h2bek97

Awards
Thanks for all your input guys... greatly appreciated!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
^^^ 100% agreed.

However I'd wait before using Dermacrine. If you get fatigue then run it, if you don't run it either PCT or use it for another cycle. TestPro in most cases is PCT.

Both boost test by about the same amount IMO. I've heard TestPro is around 13%, undocumented I've a similar (possibly higher) boost from Dermacrine. Neither are big but help PCT. The main difference is Derma will boost energy levels (from DHEA) if on-cyle fatigue is a problem.
Dermacrine is suppressive and should definitely NOT be run during PCT.

UKStrength

Dermacrine is suppressive and should definitely NOT be run during PCT.
Agreed, it's probably not a good idea. Although it used to be standard advice a few moons ago after an AAS cycle, funny how things change?