supplements to keep even a little fat off during a bulk

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Try Arginine and Citrulline. I did a bulk cycle while taking It and still lost some body fat.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
DCP.

Just look at the name: Damage Control Protocol.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We typically see a leaning effect with Hemodraulix. Actually, it sort of surprised me when I used Hemo last fall that bf actually dropped a bit while I was bulking sloppily, and pretty much the same thing happens with everyone who has logged it for us.

We suspect that it's the sesamin content that keeps things lean.

Here's the NP link
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/axis-labs/hemodraulix-180-liquid-softgels.html

Here's some feedback:

Leaning Effects - 7.5/10 - This isn't even a claim that's made, but the sesamin oil really gave me some noticeable physique changes. I was on a high calorie diet, including lots of carbohydrates, and it really seemed to keep me lean, something that I didn't at all even consider, but Metroba reminded me of the sesamin oil and I could think of no other reason. I usually put on a good bit of fat on a diet like that, but this time I didn't.

source: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/axis-labs/133374-irish-cannon-reviews.html

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Things that I have personally used to keep the fat from piling on: Glycobol and DCP.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could try a testosterone booster.. Or run natadrol..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We typically see a leaning effect with Hemodraulix. Actually, it sort of surprised me when I used Hemo last fall that bf actually dropped a bit while I was bulking sloppily, and pretty much the same thing happens with everyone who has logged it for us.

We suspect that it's the sesamin content that keeps things lean.

Here's the NP link
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/axis-labs/hemodraulix-180-liquid-softgels.html

Here's some feedback:

Leaning Effects - 7.5/10 - This isn't even a claim that's made, but the sesamin oil really gave me some noticeable physique changes. I was on a high calorie diet, including lots of carbohydrates, and it really seemed to keep me lean, something that I didn't at all even consider, but Metroba reminded me of the sesamin oil and I could think of no other reason. I usually put on a good bit of fat on a diet like that, but this time I didn't.

source: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/axis-labs/133374-irish-cannon-reviews.html
hemodraulix is a great product that doesn't get enough play, imo.

it is very under rated.

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
i definitely agree about the arginine and natty test boosters seem to keep me lean as well. anything more and it ends up not being bulking for me.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Im a guy who always has a couple pimples. Not bad, but bad enough to keep me from the testosterone game.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I would highly suggest a low dose TT-33 run. TT-33 raises BMR as well as greatly increases protein synthesis. That means while on a bulk, your body can intake and process more protein resulting in more muscle grown, with less being stored as fat :)

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine. It's a mildly suppressive PH but you will get bigger, stronger all while leaning out. It's like magic. I have the Fat Loss Stack but it's just sitting on the shelf because Dermacrine is working so well.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Why is there all this whining about gaining fat during a bulk? Seriously...nut up and bulk. Either do it right or don't do it at all. Your going to gain some fat during a bulk...get over it. As long as you don't do a full out dirty bulk the bit of fat you put on can be shed during a decent cutting phase. It all comes down to the most important thing...diet and not supps.

Cheers!:cheers:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why is there all this whining about gaining fat during a bulk? Seriously...nut up and bulk. Either do it right or don't do it at all. Your going to gain some fat during a bulk...get over it. As long as you don't do a full out dirty bulk the bit of fat you put on can be shed during a decent cutting phase. It all comes down to the most important thing...diet and not supps.

Fat gain doesn't happen when I bulk... And im as dirty as it gets... No joke :p...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Fat gain doesn't happen when I bulk... And im as dirty as it gets... No joke :p...
Some people are fortunate there...that's genetics...you are a fortunate one.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established

agreed if you diet is spot on you really shouldnt gain that much fat. I mean i went from 80lbs to 155 and im still 7-8%BF, but everything I eat is written down before hand and weighed out , maybe a little extreme for someone not trying to be pro or something but im a perfectionist

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some people are fortunate there...that's genetics...you are a fortunate one.

I may be fortunate in that regards, but for me to truly bulk, I have to spend about half my paycheck on food and get at least 5000 calories a day...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I may be fortunate in that regards, but for me to truly bulk, I have to spend about half my paycheck on food and get at least 5000 calories a day...
Yeah tell me about it. Its even more of a pain in the a$$ when you get to my size and your maintenance cals is most guys bulking cals...lol. :toofunny:. You never want to get too big that you can't afford yourself. :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah tell me about it. Its even more of a pain in the a$$ when you get to my size and your maintenance cals is most guys bulking cals...lol. :toofunny:. You never want to get too big that you can't afford yourself. :D

I think I will stop around 220.. My GF would not want me any bigger than that :p

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I already take a high does of citruline malate, so I think Ill throw in sesamin. I like to keep my supplememts as things that provide health benefits.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You want to run a muscle preserving fat burner if you dont want to lose muscle during a lean bulk.

ALPHA-T2 will give you the results you're looking for. You can always take 1-2 capsules per day instead of 2-3

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My personal opinion is that the sesathin suggestion is a good one. That's along the same lines as my Hemodraulix suggestion earlier with the sesamin content. Forslean (coleus) is another quasi-test booster that I'm certain plays a role in fat loss. It's a good ingredient if your stomach can tolerate it.

I disagree with the 7oxo (lean extreme) suggestions. IMO cort blockers MIGHT be beneficial under high periods of stress, especially with caloric deficit when cutting aggressively. IMO that's nothing like the environment our bodies are in when we are bulking. That's just my personal opinion, I don't see it making much difference here.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
How much sesamin do you guys take in a day?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much sesamin do you guys take in a day?
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/scivation/sesamin-180-cap-180-softgels.html

There's 4 grams per dose in Hemo. The Scivation version seems reasonably priced at around 6 grams per day.

In my experience, the dosage in Hemo is enough to notice some leaning effect. However, I've never really played with sesamin enough to see if higher dosage = greater effect.

UKStrength

I think I will stop around 220.. My GF would not want me any bigger than that :p
Haha, bugger the gf mate, get as big as you want ;)

Haemadraulix does sound pretty interesting mate, cool mix of ingredients with the AA, Sesamin and NO complex...