Man body octane vs Cordygen5 + Cordygen vo2 ultra

R

ryukenmaster

Awards
which is better for long distance running? please let me know asap! i'm current take cordygen5 + cordygen vo2 ultra and my stomach is killing everytime i'm taking it.... any idea that's Man body octane will be better than cordygen and not killing my stomach?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
which is better for long distance running? please let me know asap! i'm current take cordygen5 + cordygen vo2 ultra and my stomach is killing everytime i'm taking it.... any idea that's Man body octane will be better than cordygen and not killing my stomach?

Dude are you crazy? Both products all most the same.. Cordy 5 is time release
Cord vo2 is fast acting MST correct me if I am smoking it!!! The reason your gut hurts brohiem is because got to much Cordy in your system just use one not both, plus take break for 2 weeks then start back on one... if you are doing long distance i will do cordy 5 and the non- caff rag.....

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cordygen5 should be easier in the stomach. Try C5 and 1 serving of Body octane together pre-workout. You'll like it.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would go with Body Octane. Biggest reason is because it is the only one out of the 3 I have tried, and it is my favorite supplement at the moment.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clickster, you need to try some Cordygen5 in with the Body
Octane! That's the Ultra-endurance stack, there.

R

ryukenmaster

Awards
i already try 1 pill of cordygen5 is still make my stomach upset but vo2 ultra is more easy on my stomach but i got a light headache. i just order some Man body octane hope is will be better for me. does my stomach pain from cordygen5 will go away after few day? please let me know asap!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try taking the C5 with a half a banana or some light carb.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
That's a tough one and I think that Body Octane goes hand in hand with more than one MST product.

Cre02 + BO
C5 + BO
C5ultra + BO
NitroCeps +BO
Cre02 + Nitroceps + BO
......etc.

R

ryukenmaster

Awards
That's a tough one and I think that Body Octane goes hand in hand with more than one MST product.

Cre02 + BO
C5 + BO
C5ultra + BO
NitroCeps +BO
Cre02 + Nitroceps + BO
......etc.
i may try BO+vo2 ultra

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clickster, you need to try some Cordygen5 in with the Body
Octane! That's the Ultra-endurance stack, there.
I will have to give that a try. Thanks for the advice.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those are the two best endurance products on the market, and they work through different pathways. Can't beat that.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
isnt it bad to take a pre w/o that has fillers in it?useless and wasted calories and additives we don't need? like maltodextrin is a filler and no good for us. It sits in our guts and does nothing and does not allow for fat loss. It is a complex carb but at a higher GI than table sugar? wtf???
i am a skeptic on using malto in a pre w/o but what options are there for distance runners out there? i take v02 ultra 1 hour before running. Just need something extra...
any body have any thoughts?