Cheers LG :D

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
After complaining to Craig Mathew that natadrol was too expensive to run (as alot believe 8 a day is the sweet spot) He and LG Immediately threw down the gauntlet and SLAHED that bad boy!!:fest30:

Just wanted to say cheers, and stock up Ya'll, Thats a killer deal with NP they got going, way to listen to the consumer. Im impressed! :D

PS, I ordered straight away of course, 3 bottles. I think they out though, any ETA's for me LG Reps?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed, havent tried natty yet, but thats an awesome price. also lovin the name of the product.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Sure is man, get on it. Supps like this Should NEVER be more than round $25 mark. Unless Its garaunteed to be a FULL run. Supp prices are way outta hand IMO. Its beyond a joke, so hats of to LG. A very popular, highly thought of supp at a proper price. I got got 3 mates onto it too. all aboard!:drive:

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Sure is man, get on it. Supps like this Should NEVER be more than round $25 mark. Unless Its garaunteed to be a FULL run. Supp prices are way outta hand IMO. Its beyond a joke, so hats of to LG. A very popular, highly thought of supp at a proper price. I got got 3 mates onto it too. all aboard!:drive:
Even better with our $AU way up around the .93 USD!! Got mine on the way!!

:drive:

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Even better with our $AU way up around the .93 USD!! Got mine on the way!!

:drive:
I know, how good is it! Not bad for a country with only 25 million people :D

Get the Aussies onto it mate, the more we support the deals etc, the more companies will run them ( I figure)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome deal man! glad you were taking care of..LG always goes out of his way for the customer's

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I missed out, I was out of town and missed the sale news!

Damn it!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on man! With todays pkones there is no excuse for missing e mails!:tongue2:
I am not one of those that lives on email/facebook. I was out on a school trip and was in charge of 38 8th graders from 6am til 11pm . . . no time for personal stuff.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I am not one of those that lives on email/facebook. I was out on a school trip and was in charge of 38 8th graders from 6am til 11pm . . . no time for personal stuff.
Easy tiger, was just jokin with ya mate :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do they take a lunch break?:lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 9
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 0
Newtonselite General Chat 2