HGHpro at the Planet for $29.99 for a limited time!!!

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
An amazing price for an amazing supplement

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Strong interest here, may pull the trigger soon. How does this compare to HGHup in terms of ingredients and possible results. I'm gonna go read some logs on it, but in a nutshell what does it do?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong interest here, may pull the trigger soon. How does this compare to HGHup in terms of ingredients and possible results. I'm gonna go read some logs on it, but in a nutshell what does it do?

Both products are very good.

HGH UP

Somatotrophic-Myonucleic Growth Factor:

Cholorophytum Borivilanium (75% extract), L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Green Tea (98% Polyphenol 50% EGCG), Mucuna Pruriens (standarized to 75% L-Dopa), Magnesium (as Magnesium Carbonate), B-Complex, Bioperine (95-98% Piperine), Huperzine-A (Huperzia Serrata 5% Extract), Selenium
700 mg **
3500 mg **

HGHpro

AlphaSize (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)
500 mg **
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
600 mg **
Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex:

Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa), Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG), Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)
1161 mg **​

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose last evening and I didn't sleep a wink. Lately I've had no trouble falling into a deep sleep and having very realistic dreams and waking up refreshed (I've been using GHenerate). Can anyone explain why it seemed to stimulate me instead of relax me?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took my first dose last evening and I didn't sleep a wink. Lately I've had no trouble falling into a deep sleep and having very realistic dreams and waking up refreshed (I've been using GHenerate). Can anyone explain why it seemed to stimulate me instead of relax me?
Can I ask what dosage you took last night? I would suggest if you took 4 that you try 2 tonight and see if that helps.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The funny thing is I had seen so many logs about it, I didn't realize we didn't carry it yet :eek:
Now you do and you are the ONLY store which has it right now :)

onlyone

Awards
I had the same problem with hghup. Had to dose that in the morning and pre training instead. Not a big fan of hghup.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This formulation looks awesome and the logs are very solid!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
From the VERY first night I took it I fell asleep like a ROCK! Slept through the night perfect.

There are 40 people logging HGHpro now.

Here are some of their posts.

Took my HGHpro before bed as directed.
I slept great, and was well rested after 8 hours (unusual for me). Waking appetite was like normal. I have a carb/protein drink ASAP, and oatmeal ~15 minutes later. Today was like most days.

1 day in....so far so good. :)
Gettin ready to do a heavy leg day. Had an awesome night of sleep. I usually wake up and pee a few times and I didn't once last night! I was in a coma.
so I took HGH pro yesterday. The hardest part is that you have to stop eating an hour before sleep, because it states "allow 30 minutes after eating before taking" and it also states "take 30-45 minutes before bed".

I took 4 pills yesterday, which is a serving size. I took them as directed, although when it was time to sleep I was hungry already, so I had hard time falling asleep, because of hunger feeling. However I had great restful and deep sleep. I feel great this morning and can't wait to take more of HGH pro.

Day 1 brings immediate effects of deep and restful sleep. Awesome!
Can't wait to experience other effects of HGH pro.
Sleep was fantastic!! I woke up a few times during the night but unlike other nights I was able to get right back to a deep sleep.

Appetite........now I know its been 2 days but DAMN..I want to constantly eat. I have kept it very clean though.
My mood and energy today was pretty damn good. Hoping to get the wifey to grab a few before shot to post later today or tomorrow. Have to run out of town early AM so no gym in the morning I will try to make it up at night. Very happy with the quick response of HGHpro so far and looking forward to the next 28 days.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the VERY first night I took it I fell asleep like a ROCK! Slept through the night perfect.

There are 40 people logging HGHpro now.

Here are some of their posts.
Frickin tease!!

I have not slept 8 hours since I don't know when... I am happy when I get 7... oh well mine will be in any day now.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to start my HGH and swole stack and other stuff.. lol should i stack Perform with it? when i just got the paper in the mail.. says not to stack it.. hmhmhm

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant wait to start my HGH and swole stack and other stuff.. lol should i stack Perform with it? when i just got the paper in the mail.. says not to stack it.. hmhmhm
You should be fine with that... Libido enhancement on a well rested individual, should be interesting. All I can say is if your taking these kinds of things your wife or girlfriend better be a freak. When I was on Swole the extra libido was rather torturous....:irked:

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Can I ask what dosage you took last night? I would suggest if you took 4 that you try 2 tonight and see if that helps.
Yes, I took four, as directed. I didn't take it last night because I didn't want two sleepless nights in a row. I'll try two but I'll wait until the weekend when it doesn't matter as much.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I had the same problem with hghup. Had to dose that in the morning and pre training instead. Not a big fan of hghup.
Seeing as it was stimulating, I was thinking the same thing, especially pre-training.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Just want to let everyone know that you can buy with confidence and NO risk.

As with ALL Anabolic Innovations products we stand behind them 100% even if you do NOT buy them directly from us. Unlike most supplement companies which require you to buy them from them directly at an inflated price to get a refund we here at Anabolic Innovations do NOT do that.

We have a liberally refund policy which gives you peace of mind. If it doesn't work for you we are happy to refund what you paid for it.

Cliff Notes:

- Money Back Guarantee

- Refund Policy no matter what retailer you bought our supplements from

- We give you peace of mind with our liberal refund policy.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best supplement company....hands down when it comes to backing their products

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just want to let everyone know that you can buy with confidence and NO risk.

As with ALL Anabolic Innovations products we stand behind them 100% even if you do NOT buy them directly from us. Unlike most supplement companies which require you to buy them from them directly at an inflated price to get a refund we here at Anabolic Innovations do NOT do that.

We have a liberally refund policy which gives you peace of mind. If it doesn't work for you we are happy to refund what you paid for it.

Cliff Notes:

- Money Back Guarantee

- Refund Policy no matter what retailer you bought our supplements from

- We give you peace of mind with our liberal refund policy.
Can't ask for any better than that... you'd have to be giving it away to improve upon that policy...

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Love AI products and the price seems good so I'll prolly pick up some for summer but have one question, does this increase androgens? I no little about HGH boosters/products.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love AI products and the price seems good so I'll prolly pick up some for summer but have one question, does this increase androgens? I no little about HGH boosters/products.
I am not 100% sure on this. Let me find a answer for you.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the answer I got from UNCnate they guy who formulated it.

The l - dopa will have an effect on test levels. LH to be more precise.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, check out the logs!! some nice results starting to crop up already... Think this one is a winner!! Where's mine!! lol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, check out the logs!! some nice results starting to crop up already... Think this one is a winner!! Where's mine!! lol
All shipments of HGHpro have been diverted to Pembroke, MA.:drive: