CM vs. NO vs. NO MALATE

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date
I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Just wanna know what you guys prefer between cirulline malate, NO boosters like AAKG or AAKIC, or DiArginine Malate. Wanna know what they did to you as far as results, how you felt, and how much you used and of which products (name comp.). Thanks guys! Cant post a poll so if a mod can add it in for me it would be great!

I

Just want a few replies from people who have tried one or a combination of these products. Share the knowledge guys.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had great results with 7ged of AAKG for 30days, just started a satur8 cycle, will be able to gauge how much better/worse in about 28 days heh
havent tried any CM product yet, saving it for later

I

Thanks Kris, anyone else? Takes a minute to post your experience, two minutes for more details!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've used NOZ which has everything listed except CM. I liked it pretty well. Pumps were awesome and hung around for most of the day. Muscles felt and looked fuller. Strength went up a bit.

I won't say it added any real LBM but it did expand plasma while on it.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hemo-dialators(HD) dont directly build muscle. By allowing more blood flow to occur in the muscle (pump), more nutrients are delivered in a more timely manner. Allowing the lactic acid to removed quicker, allowing quicker recovery in the gym. As well as washing away waste products for faster recovery out of the gym.

Creatine with any HD is a good choice to increase strength and reduce downtime (thereby allowing muscles to grow bigger by themselves)
None of these products are anabolic, they dont directly build muscle.

I

Kristopher "Hemo-dialators(HD) dont directly build muscle. By allowing more blood flow to occur in the muscle (pump), more nutrients are delivered in a more timely manner. Allowing the lactic acid to removed quicker, allowing quicker recovery in the gym. As well as washing away waste products for faster recovery out of the gym."

Creatine with any HD is a good choice to increase strength and reduce downtime (thereby allowing muscles to grow bigger by themselves)
None of these products are anabolic, they dont directly muscle.

What do you mean HD

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hemo dialators, blood vessels (hemo) dialate (make larger)
nitric oxide boosters just dialate the blood vessels allowing for greater pump and nutrient flow

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to bump this.

I've tried arginine HCL and AAKG both as individual supps and also stacked with various other things (even made some custom mixes on BSL back in the day).

AAKG is far superior to A-HCL IMO. I can take it alone and have a shitload of vascularity. I also notice that it decreases my BP (which is a good thing for me since I have high BP).

Funny story, a couple weeks ago, I had a girl ask if I was taking "himojulators". I had no idea what she was referring to so I said "no...why do you ask". She said that I had so many veins that she thought I was taking them. So I asked what they were and she said that she worked for GNC and they sell these "NO" products with himojulators in them :icon_lol: Then I said "like arginine"? She didn't know what that was so I started listing products and finally figured out that she was talking about hemodilators :rofl: Then I told here that I rolled my own via bulk powders and as I discussed my customization she glazed over :run:

I'm thinking about trying Di-arginine Malate to see how it compares. It's also a little cheaper than AAKG. Anyone ever try each of those and notice any difference? I'd like some feedback prior to ordering a kilo.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Just wanna know what you guys prefer between cirulline malate, NO boosters like AAKG or AAKIC, or DiArginine Malate. Wanna know what they did to you as far as results, how you felt, and how much you used and of which products (name comp.). Thanks guys! Cant post a poll so if a mod can add it in for me it would be great!
I can tell u my experience or from published studies, I wont talk for anyone else.
I used Nitrous (Di Arginine Malate, wich is very similar to AAKG, they say better) for about a month, PWO. Only effect i got was some pumps. Worthless IMO.
I decided to not try any other NO product. Instead i took CM (StaminO2), at the recommended dosages (3+3g). The effect was completely different. CM is a NO precursor and also neutralize ammonia, which causes muscle fatigue. Hence, u get more stamina and feel overally better. The morning dose for me is a must, I'm never very awake and "strong" at the beginning of the day. StaminO2 is pricey, though. I woud recommend raw powder, which is available again at 1 fast.
Actually I'm using MAN Body Octane, also PWO. Coupled with CEE is a killer combo, IMO.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about trying Di-arginine Malate to see how it compares. It's also a little cheaper than AAKG. Anyone ever try each of those and notice any difference? I'd like some feedback prior to ordering a kilo.
It was very weak and not worth the money for me, but i never tried AAKG.
But I'm interested to see it compared with AAKG. Every company claims one is better than the other ;)

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I tried Nitrix a while back and I liked it a lot - nice pomps and vascularity. Several months later I decided to try it again but they changed the caps, they're lightly coated now and I didn't get the same results so that went down the drain... :blink:
Anyway, I'm using my own mixture of CEE, CM, Taurine and ALCAR only on workout days and I like it a lot. I seem to get "extra fuel" and look a little fuller/pumped. I was about to start taking it 2x ED but I was selected to test an Avant product so I'll just have to wait.

E

Edge

Awards
I love Arginine Malate products.I feel much better recovery and increased pumps while on!

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Okay I'll tell you my experiences:

AAKG powder: sucked, even at 10g a serving. Big waste of money.

AAKG tablets (Nox2 by Pinnacle) Good stuff, never had a bad workout while on it.

CM: Stamin-02 was the best, 6g pre-workout did the trick and recovery was great. SANN OX sucked. Body-Octane gave me severe itching every 1 out 3 times I would use it due to the BA.

Syntrax Nitrous gave me some okay pumps, but was a waste of money.

L

Lanceromance

Awards
I'm currently using MBI's Nitric Oxide. It 's become a staple in my regime. It works a notch better than NOX2, which also worked very well for me, maybe cause it's a liquid gel. Anyways I like the natural energy I get from it. It doesn't get me all jacked up and crash like ephedra. Pumps are intense and I feel my recovery is better also. I'm stacking it with krealkalyn creatine now and the results thus far are good.

V

Viator

Awards
you guys shouldn't waste your $$ on ergopharm's Stamin02 when you can buy the bulk powder from bulknutrition.com for 1/4 of the price. Besides, the **** tastes great. Kind of like the malic acid coating on sour patch kids. It's awesome mixed w/ sugar-free kool-aid or fruit punch.

As far as AAKG, Now Foods makes a dirt-cheap tablet that's just as effective as the more expensive cocktails out there. One thing w/ AAKG though, the pumps will interfere w/ endurance and if you ski/snowboard/play basketball or any other sport the pumps from AAKG can get quite painful. CM is much better in this respect, but the pumps aren't as great.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
you guys shouldn't waste your $$ on ergopharm's Stamin02 when you can buy the bulk powder from bulknutrition.com for 1/4 of the price. Besides, the **** tastes great. Kind of like the malic acid coating on sour patch kids. It's awesome mixed w/ sugar-free kool-aid or fruit punch.
If i was in the US, i would have had many more choices.
Anyway, i DONT like the taste of StaminO2. Too much acid.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Viator: Maybe I did the math wrong, but I was thinking that the CM powder from bulknutrition.com was not much cheaper than Stamin02.

I have used 5 bottles of Stamin02 in the past, but I can't afford it anymore since a 3g serving does little for me, I like to take up to 9g in one serving. I told PA that if he could get the price down, I would drink Stamin02 like tap water because I love the taste and the effects of it.

I was wondering how the AAKG tablets by NOW compared to NOx2 by Pinnacle since the NOW product is so much cheaper.

V

Viator

Awards
Viator: Maybe I did the math wrong, but I was thinking that the CM powder from bulknutrition.com was not much cheaper than Stamin02.

I have used 5 bottles of Stamin02 in the past, but I can't afford it anymore since a 3g serving does little for me, I like to take up to 9g in one serving. I told PA that if he could get the price down, I would drink Stamin02 like tap water because I love the taste and the effects of it.

I was wondering how the AAKG tablets by NOW compared to NOx2 by Pinnacle since the NOW product is so much cheaper.
Citrulling Malate: 300 g. for $40... at Bulk Nutrition

I've never tried NOx2 by Pinnacle, I can only speak for the NOW tabs. They more than did the trick