New Creatines all of a sudden?

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date
I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Its funny that I have stopped posting at bb.com because most people seem to be juveniles over their that constantly ask about creatine (monohydrate). It seems I am a hypocrite cause I wanna know what do people think of the new creatines (creatine ester, creatine akg) and how they compare to the creatine salts (malate, citrate) and even to plain ol' creapure. I read some very elaborate ads that make the new age creatines seem very good but they all remind me of when Bill Phillips mentioned HMB felt like Deca! I am a creatine responder by the way and am considering using the new creatines...most interesting seem to be the ester and akg versions, but that is because of colorful advertising mostly by MRI and VPX! So what do you guys think of ester and akg creatines compared to the salts and to the regular stuff. Thanks.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
If I was a creatine responder then the only thing I would use is creatine monohydrate.

The new ester attached creatine is interesting. The vpx one, CEX, is creatine molecularly attached to AKG and an ester. Supposedly tastes bad but works very well.

I

I know you are a knowlegable bro size but how do you know that CEX works very well? Is it based on any studies or is this from anecdotal evidence from friends in the gym who are using it? Thanks for the response bro. Also how well does it work if you know?

S

size

Awards
  • Established
why would it not work?
LOL

I do not "know" that it works. I am only giving a statement about the product that was given to me. Personally, I have never used a creatine product that i thought worked, so honestly, I am not sure if I will spend my money on this one even to try it.

I

Anyone else have any experience with Ce2 or CEX? What do creatine responders think of the creatine malates and citrates as compared to regualar creatine? Do you just get good pumps or do you put on some more muscle as well like with regulare creatine? Also how do the newer creatines compare with strength level increases as with old school creatine?

S

swany

Awards
Anyone else have any experience with Ce2 or CEX? What do creatine responders think of the creatine malates and citrates as compared to regualar creatine? Do you just get good pumps or do you put on some more muscle as well like with regulare creatine? Also how do the newer creatines compare with strength level increases as with old school creatine?
CE2 is not out yet and may not be for months. I am a huge creatine responder and have used it for 8 years. I tried the new Kre-Alkalyn creatine yesterday for the first time and not only was I stronger but I looked like what I imagined myself looking like if I was juicing. You take way less of it and the strength/size results were very obvious the first day I took it. I will never take creatine monohydrate again. I bought the PBL 100gram from 1fast400.

V

VALIS

Awards
I just tried some Kre-alkalyn also. Pretty good $hit!!! Great pumps, nice strenght gains, and just plain easy to take. I bought the capules and am only taking 4 caps a day (3 grams) with some wicked results. I think some of the new creatines will make plain jane creatine monohydrate obsolete.

J

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Do you think Kre-alkalyn creatine would be better than SwoleV2?

J

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used creatine in years and I was recently thinking of trying swolev2, but if you guys think Kre-alkalyn is better I'll go ahead and give that a try. Last creatine I used was Cell-Tech......lol It actually worked pretty damn good!

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I think flavored CEX should be available soon.

S

surferdude26

Awards
thats kinda weird... I just switched from swole v2 to kreatine ultra (BSL) and I really miss swolev2. I dunno, I was just a lot stronger on it. Well ok, not A LOT stronger, but its definately noticable. I might try out the new customized specialty blend and just make my own concoction and see how I like that.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Creatine maleate/AAKG worked pretty well for me. The main thing I like is not having to "load" and running the risk of gastro-distress.

Curious about the newer forms though.

S

surferdude26

Awards
Creatine maleate/AAKG worked pretty well for me. The main thing I like is not having to "load" and running the risk of gastro-distress.

Curious about the newer forms though.
Amen. Loading was just a pain in the ass.

B

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
I got my kre-alkalyn today. I didnt even work out, i took 2 doses and wham, i can tell the difference just a few hours later! This is way better than plain ol creatine.

I also have a mild headache tonoight, but i will see how that goes in the next few days.

Kre-alkalyn so far is donig what it claims!