Best Creatine for size gains

Best Creatine

• Total voters
Reflexion318

Reflexion318

Awards
Have you recieved the best size gains on: clout, size on, or green mag? This poll is for results only so better taste is not a valid opinion on the better creatine.
PHP:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking for what creatine is the best, you should note you left out Creapure, which is one of the purest forms of creatine you will find. If comparing which is better, of a single substance, wouldn't the purest form the that substance be the automatic answer?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for what creatine is the best, you should note you left out Creapure, which is one of the purest forms of creatine you will find. If comparing which is better, of a single substance, wouldn't the purest form the that substance be the automatic answer?
This is what I was thinking as well.

fidget324

Awards
Out of the ones listed in the poll, I would have to say SizeOn. It contains creatine mono which IMO is the best creatine for muscle volume, and a fair amount of sugar which helps the creatine to absorb. I have also run MAN Clout, and noticed strength gains but very little size. My best experience in size gains has come from cycling Creapure with a loading phase, and taking it with sugary/salty foods.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you recieved the best size gains on: clout, size on, or green mag? This poll is for results only so better taste is not a valid opinion on the better creatine.
PHP:
It's not so much about what creatine or other supplements you use, as it is MOSTLY about your NUTRITION and then TRAINING, re how good your "gains" will be.

~Team APPNUT

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
the list needs to be expanded... unless these are the only choices the OP is considering.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Out of the choices above...I have had a better experience with CL's GM. But I agree on the Creapure...I just received a kilo economy tub baby!!

Reflexion318

Reflexion318

Awards
I just picked the most common creatine I saw users using. I've used all of them, most recent being creapure. (stuff lasts forever) I havent taken the ones listed in a long time and cant remember the results i had with them. So i made the poll to see opinions on the ones listed.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used a lot of different creatine products and saw decent results with most of them. Yes, even Cell-Tech, but the negative sides outweighed a return. Ive tried Ethyl Ester creatines, the Kre-Alkalyn wich worked well, Creakic works fine, and the list can go on and on and on. So far the best thats worked for me is the German wunderkind CREAPURE. With carbs or without it I can feel it in my workouts every time, and that is rare in a supplement.

Currently using Primordial Performance's Creapure btw.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
2nd creapure by Primordial . Cheep and effective.

jucedporkchop

Awards
Im sorry but NON of that overpriced/hyped stuff. go with CREAPURE from PP.
piced right and PROVEN to work !
also "even thow this is a thread on creatine" I Strongly rec some BETA-ALANINE from PP also.
I have been using this along with creatine and find its REALLY good and NOT costly.
feel fuller and stronger and endurance is up (been on beta for about 3 months now thow)
give it a look.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sorry but NON of that overpriced/hyped stuff. go with CREAPURE from PP.
piced right and PROVEN to work !
also "even thow this is a thread on creatine" I Strongly rec some BETA-ALANINE from PP also.
I have been using this along with creatine and find its REALLY good and NOT costly.
feel fuller and stronger and endurance is up (been on beta for about 3 months now thow)
give it a look.
Well if you are going to suggest that, you mine as well go for the triple play from Primordial: IBCAAs, Creatine, and Beta Alanine.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
anyone experience any bloat on PP creapure? bloat is what usually what turns me off about creatine mono. however, neovar has given me decent gains with zero bloat.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am On the Crepure Train too..... Chooo Chooo...

I am just giving PP some Love.... PP can you create a stack called back to the basic???
MAP
IBCAA
Crepure
GPLC

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
What about Con-Cret?

acwingfoot

Awards
Kre-Alkalyn or Neovar.. really like both because the water goes intracellular not causing the puffy bloat.. Im currently taking Kre and i think my muscle are getting saturated because my endurance is starting to really come on .. squeezing out reps that i once never could .. so eventually more weight, more reps (along with grade A diet) should = great gains!!!!

djm6464

djm6464

Banned
Awards
creapure forsure sor cost vs effect...i ran con-cret 2 months (dont laugh) it is legit, i use ph's n felt like i was on a low dose epi (pump,fullness,strength), its amazing stuff just pricey, its why creapure is 1, concret 1a

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
creapure forsure sor cost vs effect...i ran con-cret 2 months (dont laugh) it is legit, i use ph's n felt like i was on a low dose epi (pump,fullness,strength), its amazing stuff just pricey, its why creapure is 1, concret 1a
Mind sending me a link to where i can buy creapure?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Considering if your diet is spot on... Size On gets my vote but like others said creapure is the sh*t as well. Had very good gains while using the original SizeOn.

antknee

ive tried a TON of creatine- creapure is the only thing ill buy now, for sure.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MAN Clout hands down.
Creatine Orotate is awesome!!

sickwitit51

Awards
Try Kre-Alkalyn... I used it last year when I was playing NCAA D-I football in the pill form by Sci-fit and in Fast Twitch (2-3 pills a day/ 1 Fast twitch preworkout). My gains were substantial i would say about a 50-60 pound increase in bench over the course of 6-8 weeks and as far as weight i gained about 5-10 solid pounds and lost 6% BF but I was also eating around 5000 calories a day. I'd say give it a try.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why is that?
Some pretty good studies on Creatine Orotate. Not to mention I love the results I am having on it. So that is why I ask why my post was humorous?

I answered his question unlike you did. You told him about something he didn't ask about. Which is unfortunately a big problem with company reps on forums. I see it all over the place.

Example:
Question: "Which is better? Supplement A or Supplement B?
Answer from Rep who's company doesn't make Supplement A or B: "Umm... Supplement C."

Ever stop to think he left Creapure out of his original question on purpose?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Why is that?
Some pretty good studies on Creatine Orotate. Not to mention I love the results I am having on it. So that is why I ask why my post was humorous?

I answered his question unlike you did. You told him about something he didn't ask about. Which is unfortunately a big problem with company reps on forums. I see it all over the place.

Example:
Answer from Rep who's company doesn't make Supplement A or B: "Umm... Supplement C."

Or OR he left out Crepure becuse he did not know about it HMMMMMMM HMMM We are all hear to Educate each other ( Yes Reps can have thier own agenda) Lets keep the love man

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
NP creatine monohydrate works just fine. Real cheap too.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Why is that?

Example:

Because you're a rep for MAN and as expected, you chose your own product. No harm there, totally understandable. However, as a rep I would have expected you to give some sort of explanation as to why your product is better. At least a reason as to why it is better than the other products in his poll.

I'm confused, how did I tell him about something he didn't ask about? I didn't mention my product at all. Someone who has used my product suggested it, and I agreed.

The overwhelming opinion in this thread is that creapure is the best form of creatine, which is true. Some of the guys happened to mention our brand. Regardless of who they buy from, the simple answer to the question is that creapure creatine monohydrate is the best creatine. So buy creapure from anyone, but we do have the best price on creatine, creapure anyway, and anything else we offer as well.

CREATINE (CREAPURE ®)
:far2t:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
However, as a rep I would have expected you to give some sort of explanation as to why your product is better. At least a reason as to why it is better than the other products in his poll.
I think my personal results are a good enough reason to recommend a product. I have tried all of the products mentioned in his poll and have tried bloatful creatine mono. I like Creatine Orotate the best. Didn't think I would have to explain myself, but since you asked for it I did.

Also, I chose to rep for the company because I believe in their products.

Here are some studies done on Creatine Orotate also: http://www.mansports.com/articles/Thatte-Somah-CIRC.pdf

Let me know if I need to explain my opinion even further in order to satisfy a non-laughable post.....

Reflexion318,
Good luck with your training. To be honest, you are probably going to get desired results no matter which of those you choose to use.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I think my personal results are a good enough reason to recommend a product. I have tried all of the products mentioned in his poll and have tried bloatful creatine mono. I like Creatine Orotate the best. Didn't think I would have to explain myself, but since you asked for it I did.
Agreed. Always good to speak from experience. Creatine mono does generally cause bloat. Creapure, however, is purest form of creatine mono and generally causes little, if any, bloat.

Also, I chose to rep for the company because I believe in their products.
Thats the only way to do it. It's not right to try to sell something you don't believe in.

Here are some studies done on Creatine Orotate also: http://www.mansports.com/articles/Thatte-Somah-CIRC.pdf
"Development and Evaluation of a Novel Solution, Somah,
for the Procurement and Preservation of Beating and
Nonbeating Donor Hearts for Transplantation"

I'm not really sure what this has to do with the best form of creatine. I glanced over the first few paragraphs, but maybe I missed something?

Let me know if I need to explain my opinion even further in order to satisfy a non-laughable post.....
What's wrong with laughable posts? Most of my posts are laughable. But then again I'm a pretty funny guy.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's wrong with laughable posts? Most of my posts are laughable. But then again I'm a pretty funny guy.
ok that was seriously funny. I must admit I am not in a good mood at all today due to some personal reasons but that did make me laugh. Thank you.

I apologize for getting so defensive. We are all here to try and educate and help others.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
ok that was seriously funny. I must admit I am not in a good mood at all today due to some personal reasons but that did make me laugh. Thank you.

I apologize for getting so defensive. We are all here to try and educate and help others.
No problem. I try to be light hearted about these situations.

But I was kind of curious about that study. Was there something I missed, as the one you posted doesn't appear to have anything to do with creatine?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem. I try to be light hearted about these situations.

But I was kind of curious about that study. Was there something I missed, as the one you posted doesn't appear to have anything to do with creatine?
The heart (a muscle in the body) needs all the same nutrients a normal muscle needs to be sustained. In this case ATP is the key to sustaining muscle strength and stamina. The Orotine was the best studied ingredient at sustaining ATP and also increased Beta Alanine. If this can be done in a dead heart imagine what it can do in a live muscle.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
The heart (a muscle in the body) needs all the same nutrients a normal muscle needs to be sustained. In this case ATP is the key to sustaining muscle strength and stamina. The Orotine was the best studied ingredient at sustaining ATP and also increased Beta Alanine. If this can be done in a dead heart imagine what it can do in a live muscle.
Thats kind of where I thought you were going with that. Is Orotine a form of creatine? Or some kind of mix of other things?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats kind of where I thought you were going with that. Is Orotine a form of creatine? Or some kind of mix of other things?
It's a form of creatine, where it is chemically bond to Orotic Acid.