- 04-05-2010, 11:50 AM
- 04-05-2010, 03:07 PM
I posted in your thread on the other site.. but there are a lot of options that people gave over there. Not sure why more arent commenting here.
04-05-2010, 04:57 PM
04-05-2010, 05:19 PM
04-06-2010, 12:09 AM
l-arginine, arginine akg, l-ornithine, l-citrulline malate. I buy these separately and use them all pre workout. My understanding is that these work by relaxing the blood vessels, allowing blod to flow better. It def ups the vascularity and it seems to be the main ingredients in a lot of expensive pre workout supps out there.
I'd be interested if anyone has some others to check out...
04-06-2010, 12:37 AM
04-06-2010, 01:42 AM
04-06-2010, 02:23 AM
04-06-2010, 03:18 AM
04-06-2010, 03:23 AM
04-06-2010, 03:49 AM
04-06-2010, 04:34 AM
alot of it can have to do with genetics, im about 14%bf and i can follow veins from my hand through to my chest.
04-06-2010, 09:42 AM
Nxlabs had a supplement called Plasmavol that was pretty much only for Vascularity. Glycerine was the main ingrediant. Of course Arginine, citruline, and Pine bark extract will help. I think GPLC should top the list now, especially with all the other health benefits that go along with it.
Back in the day Muscletech had a decent NO product, I cant remember the name, but it worked good for me. It had Pine Bark extract in it, and ive heard a lot of good things about it. Its just really expensive on its own.
Similar Forum Threads
- By lrevard in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2009, 02:51 AM
- By fieldt76 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-07-2009, 01:54 PM
- By MuscleMind in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 09-06-2008, 12:57 PM
- By PSJ02388 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2006, 05:50 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 04-14-2003, 05:47 PM