Vascularity

htown

Awards
I'm 10% bodyfat but would like to increase vascularity. Do you all recommend a particular supplement that has worked for you that will support/promote vascularity?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I posted in your thread on the other site.. but there are a lot of options that people gave over there. Not sure why more arent commenting here.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
AAKG....Now Foods.....cheap, effective

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
l-arginine, arginine akg, l-ornithine, l-citrulline malate. I buy these separately and use them all pre workout. My understanding is that these work by relaxing the blood vessels, allowing blod to flow better. It def ups the vascularity and it seems to be the main ingredients in a lot of expensive pre workout supps out there.

I'd be interested if anyone has some others to check out...

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
GPLC by primordial performance. only product that will increase no2 aka big veins

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
GPLC by primordial performance. only product that will increase no2 aka big veins
This^^^, AAKG is a joke LOL, food 2 hours prior will help after digested, hydrowhey, that is all besides anabolics, or a nitrate.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
So AAKG won't increase no2? Everytime i've taken a relatively large dose of arginine/ornithine my wood has been steel like, and no it wasn't placebo. I never really took it much for a "pump" preworkout, my carbs handle that for me. But why would I have such a pronounced effect to the uh...groin area if it didn't increase no2?

Shane0Mac

Awards
alot of it can have to do with genetics, im about 14%bf and i can follow veins from my hand through to my chest.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nxlabs had a supplement called Plasmavol that was pretty much only for Vascularity. Glycerine was the main ingrediant. Of course Arginine, citruline, and Pine bark extract will help. I think GPLC should top the list now, especially with all the other health benefits that go along with it.

Back in the day Muscletech had a decent NO product, I cant remember the name, but it worked good for me. It had Pine Bark extract in it, and ive heard a lot of good things about it. Its just really expensive on its own.