Nitric oxide

  1. Nitric oxide


    I was reading up on nitric oxide products. Right now I have whey,casien,and creantine is all I take and since im young 19 almost 20 prolbally dont need a test booster. So i was thinknig of a nitric oxide supplement. What are the benefits. so far i read that it will make you muscle look bigger and fuller all day. I read abotu BSN nitrixx it also said it can make u larger down below is that true? What is the best nitric oxide supp out there? Or should i take soemthing else instead?


  2. Nitric Oxide dilates your blood vessels. Wider blood vessels mean more blood flow, means bigger pumps.

    Nitric Oxide has a short half-life, so it's not an "all day" supplement.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    Nitric Oxide dilates your blood vessels. Wider blood vessels mean more blood flow, means bigger pumps.

    Nitric Oxide has a short half-life, so it's not an "all day" supplement.
    ... Unless you take it throughout the day as Nitrix is supposed to be taken.

  4. Nitric Oxide expands blood vessels and vasodilates to allow better blood and oxygen flow. MST has a revamped version of Citruvol coming out with Beta-Alanine, even though it currently provides a great pump. Citrulline Malate promotes better NO production IMO.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  5. iv tried andraulic pump from LG and GPLC from PP and they where great.
    GPLC was a bit better for pump i think.
    but ether or you might like.

  6. GPLC by Primordial Performance m8. Only no2 supp that is proven to increase nitric oxide by research

  7. Ive bought my fair share of MRI's NO2 and only felt the effects the 1st couple of times. After awhile you deplete your enzymes that help convert certain amino acids into NO2, or relax the blood vessels. Thats why Plasma jet works well for me, because you use it only 3 to 4 times a week.

    Now switching to PreMax that has the right amount of GPLC, its a vast difference. Every time you take it, it feels like that 1st time. GPLC or PreMax is goin to be your best bet.

  8. NitroCeps: That is my final Answer!
    Last edited by islandmagic; 04-07-2010 at 06:46 AM. Reason: speeling
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  9. nitric oxide can also help with protein synthesis and fat loss, it can also reduce bad cholesterol. basically it has many benefits.

  10. I suggest reading up on NO-inducing ingredients as they relate to muscle growth and strength. Every study I have found on this topic has concluded that NO does not improve either of these attributes over short or long term.

    So instead of looking into a strictly NO producing product, I would go for perhaps a BCAA product like Xtend or Purple Wraath, or ZMA which IMO is great for recovery/test support. Stim products like Jack3d or Muscle Marinade are also quite popular. And besides, if you really care about pumps, try CL GlycerGrow. It's typically around 27 cents per serving, and if you drink ample water with it you will get THE BEST pumps.
  11. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    GPLC by Primordial Performance m8. Only no2 supp that is proven to increase nitric oxide by research
    Definitely ^^^ Whilst producing awesome pumps, GPLCalso proven to increase work effort (thorough lactate buffering), here's a study to chew over: Click HERE

  12. i wish premax wasnt so expensive. but like they say you get what you pay for and this seems to be the case with this product.

  13. hemavol and GPLC supps like plasmatic are the best options IMO
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

  14. I read abotu BSN nitrixx it also said it can make u larger down below is that true?
    heres a pretty good article about NO

    http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/L...al_Health.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TheU View Post
    i wish premax wasnt so expensive. but like they say you get what you pay for and this seems to be the case with this product.
    GPLC is what gives the intense pumps. It can be purchased seperately and taken as a standalone or in conjunction with any other preworkout supp. I personally like either RagNOrok of NO Shotgun but there are a lot of good preworkout supps on the market.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    I was reading up on nitric oxide products. Right now I have whey,casien,and creantine is all I take and since im young 19 almost 20 prolbally dont need a test booster. So i was thinknig of a nitric oxide supplement. What are the benefits. so far i read that it will make you muscle look bigger and fuller all day. I read abotu BSN nitrixx it also said it can make u larger down below is that true? What is the best nitric oxide supp out there? Or should i take soemthing else instead?
    i thought NaNoX9 by muscle tech was good for an all day supp even though i dont recomend any of muscletechs other products and no it doesnt actually make u bigger below but it causes erections when taken because the blood vessles are dialated

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    i thought NaNoX9 by muscle tech was good for an all day supp even though i dont recomend any of muscletechs other products and no it doesnt actually make u bigger below but it causes erections when taken because the blood vessles are dialated
    Thats how arginine was originally marketed
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  18. its also how viagra was developed/created
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Nitric Oxide supplement?
    By Arbor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 06:02 AM
  2. Best Nitric Oxide?
    By Stallion83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 10:12 PM
  3. nitric oxide/nitrates
    By SufferingEd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 01:13 AM
  4. Nitric Oxide with Glutamine?
    By Pitbull954 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 12:17 PM
Log in
Log in