Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro

AClockwrkOrng

Awards
I am currently taking Jack3d and I was wondering if adding adding this stack plus Dermatherm Target would be safe. I am trying to target the unwanted fat around my abs and my "love handles"?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
You cannot spot reduce fat.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Building muscle (myohypertrophy) has very little to do with oxidative capabilities, in general (yes, muscle is directly related to metabolic activity typically of carbohydrates and protein, which is why I said in general). Triglycerides must be broken down from adipose tissue-lipolysis, then enters plasma and is continued to b-oxidation and eventually is converted to acetyl-coa and enters the TCA cycle in active skeletal muscles, not surrounding muscle (for simplicity). To increase lipid metabolism, one would need to increase capillary beds and mitochondria (where lipid oxidation occurs) leading to and within a muscle cell.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently taking Jack3d and I was wondering if adding adding this stack plus Dermatherm Target would be safe. I am trying to target the unwanted fat around my abs and my "love handles"?
Yes, it would be beneficial.

You can reduce fat in those areas since ALPHA-T2 targets A2-receptors, which burn fat in the stomach/love handle region.

Great stack!

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it would be beneficial.

You can reduce fat in those areas since ALPHA-T2 targets A2-receptors, which burn fat in the stomach/love handle region.

Great stack!
You have no idea what you're talking about with respect to this topic. It's completely incorrect. Above is a simple explanation as to why you cannot spot reduce and no supplement will alter your biochemical processes to that extent.

acwingfoot

Awards
russy russ -

what about cortisol blockers, i.e. Lean Xtreme, Reduce XT - that have studied to be shown to reduce VAT and fat directly related to the abdominal area?

im not saying your wrong, but just rather an explanation to the above based on your stated opinion

AClockwrkOrng

Awards
Building muscle (myohypertrophy) has very little to do with oxidative capabilities, in general (yes, muscle is directly related to metabolic activity typically of carbohydrates and protein, which is why I said in general). Triglycerides must be broken down from adipose tissue-lipolysis, then enters plasma and is continued to b-oxidation and eventually is converted to acetyl-coa and enters the TCA cycle in active skeletal muscles, not surrounding muscle (for simplicity). To increase lipid metabolism, one would need to increase capillary beds and mitochondria (where lipid oxidation occurs) leading to and within a muscle cell.
So what would you suggest would be helpful, on top of my normal cardio and ab workout.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
russy russ -

what about cortisol blockers, i.e. Lean Xtreme, Reduce XT - that have studied to be shown to reduce VAT and fat directly related to the abdominal area?

im not saying your wrong, but just rather an explanation to the above based on your stated opinion
First you have to take into consideration the basis of the study (e.g is it something that can be tested to produce similar results each time), in what way will the test be administered and by whom (qualified scientist?), what are the confounding issues to the test which may skew the results, is there a way to reduce the confounding issues and were they completely eliminated?, was the research study peer reviewed?, are there other similar studies and how many?

There are many studies, you have to decipher which are more valid and credible than others.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
So what would you suggest would be helpful, on top of my normal cardio and ab workout.
A diet that is conducive to fat loss (not necessarily fat oxidation) (e.g no restriction of carbohydrates, less than 30% fats) I'm not going to get into a debate with everyone on why for the millionth time. Take it or leave it (not directed to any particular individual, just in general)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes things can be over analyzed as well...

Fact: High amounts of A2-receptors exist in neck, stomach, lower back, love handles, chest.
Fact: Active A2-receptors inhibit lipolysis in said areas
Fact: Ingredients in ALPHA-T2 inactivate A2-receptors
Fact: Inactivation of A2-receptors allows more lipolysis to occur in said areas

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First you have to take into consideration the basis of the study (e.g is it something that can be tested to produce similar results each time), in what way will the test be administered and by whom (qualified scientist?), what are the confounding issues to the test which may skew the results, is there a way to reduce the confounding issues and were they completely eliminated?, was the research study peer reviewed?, are there other similar studies and how many?

There are many studies, you have to decipher which are more valid and credible than others.
This could be said for 98% of supplements...almost a "guilty until proven innocent" outlook. Not saying it's a bad outlook though

A diet that is conducive to fat loss (not necessarily fat oxidation) (e.g no restriction of carbohydrates, less than 30% fats) I'm not going to get into a debate with everyone on why for the millionth time. Take it or leave it (not directed to any particular individual, just in general)
I agree with this. I have lost fat both from cutting out fat significantly, as well as proper carb cycling.