fireblade187

Awards
Hi guys!

I have the following products here at home:
1 Bottle Testopro
1 Bottle Stoked
1 Bottle Dermacrine LV

Goal: adding a bit of muscle while minimizing or even losing fat

What would be the best combination for that?

Week 1-4 Dermacrine
Week 4-8 Testopro/Stoked

Weeks 1-4 Dermacrine/Testopro
Weeks 4-8 Stoked

All of them together ;>

Dont combine them at all, because it's a bad combo

Formestane would have been a good option too, but I didnt want to combine 2 Things I have never used.
Next time ;>

Right now I favor the second option.

Any input appreciated.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys!

I have the following products here at home:
1 Bottle Testopro
1 Bottle Stoked
1 Bottle Dermacrine LV

Goal: adding a bit of muscle while minimizing or even losing fat

What would be the best combination for that?

Week 1-4 Dermacrine
Week 4-8 Testopro/Stoked

Weeks 1-4 Dermacrine/Testopro
Weeks 4-8 Stoked

All of them together ;>

Dont combine them at all, because it's a bad combo

Formestane would have been a good option too, but I didnt want to combine 2 Things I have never used.
Next time ;>

Right now I favor the second option.

Any input appreciated.
Are you trying to avoid suppression, because dermacrine is suppressive.

fireblade187

Awards
Are you trying to avoid suppression, because dermacrine is suppressive.
From what I read Dermacrine @ 4 Weeks is only mildly suppressive.
But yeah, I want to minimize Suppression.

Option 1 would be better to recover from Dermacrine Suppression i think.
Option 2 would be better for mass (Dermacrine to Increase Test, Testopro to increase free test). Question is if Stoked is enough to recover quickly.

These are my theories from what I've read how these supps work.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to reduce supression run option two, you will get great gains from Dermacrine with testofen...... much like a phyto-testosterone and dermacrine stack i ran 3 months ago, and resveratrol is a great way to increase libido and recover your HPTA

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Option 3 ftw
Take Sustain Alpha td(on scrotum) along LCLT, myodrol and tforce

UKStrength

to reduce supression run option two, you will get great gains from Dermacrine with testofen...... much like a phyto-testosterone and dermacrine stack i ran 3 months ago, and resveratrol is a great way to increase libido and recover your HPTA
Agreed ^^^ Resveratrol is excellent for modulating oestrogen and re-starting the HPTA after a cycle of PHs/DS, I can't think of a much way to to recover from cycles now than using Sustain Alpha.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've found that running a good test booster in conjunction with a suppressive PH minimizes shut down. However, test boosters become ineffective if they are used to frequently or for too long of a period without a break. I typically use test boosters on a 5 on/2 off basis weekly if I plan on running for an extended period of time. Otherwise about 4 weeks of continuous use is the longest I would run any test booster without a break. You can keep several on hand and switch every couple of weeks to prevent attenuation. However, they need to work on a different axis. For instance, TestoPro is basically Danavil with I3C thrown in for estrogen control. While Primal Male is mainly Fadogia Agrestis SE and Eucommia ulmoides again with I3C for estrogen control. Since they each work on different axis they can be alternated to prevent attenuation. Sustain Alpha is also good and comprised mainly of Resveratrol so it can be used as part of your rotation. Test boosters need to be continued for several weeks after the end of you cycle for a full recovery and to prevent estrogen rebound.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
dermacrine is VERY mild...most def need to be stacked..

option 4

week1-4
testopro

week 2-6
dermacrine

week 4-8
stoked

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Personally I've had more shutdown from formestane than Dermacrine. So for me option 3 is okay. In fact UKStrength logged Dermacrine for PCT.

However option 2 is the most well thought out. TestPro has fenugreek in it (I think but not 100% sure about). Although TestPro would normally be used PCT because Dermacrine is so mild you need something else to boost test and make the cycle worth while. The Stoked will pull you through any shutdown (if you get any).

So if you were running a PH then its option 1, but in this case its option 2. We don't know how suppressive you'll find Dermacrine so its better to err on the side of caution.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Like it mate, have you used this stack yourself?
sorta, i had only postcyclesupport(stoked) and dermacrine, good cycle, no sides to speak of, not a mass gainer though...when i did it there was no testopro since its a relatively new product

next, i'm gonna do a 1-T cycle ...still sorting out what to stack with it

fireblade187

Awards
sorta, i had only postcyclesupport(stoked) and dermacrine, good cycle, no sides to speak of, not a mass gainer though...
Do you mean you gained no mass at all, or that it just isnt
as extreme as some of the more potent PH.
Because my plan would be to use it on a lean bulk ..
Maintenance Calories + 400 or something like that.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
my guess? under 5lbs..more or less but, less than more

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
There are a number of posts along with associated blood tests that show that formestane is not supressive if used at recommended doses. Moreover, excessive doses typically case joint problems.