BCAA's on OFF Days?
- 04-02-2010, 10:53 PM
- 04-02-2010, 11:30 PM
04-03-2010, 10:15 AM
if you only have a limited supply, training days pre/intra/post workout. if you have the money, every day works better.
CELTIC LABS REP
04-03-2010, 10:30 AM
i say everyday. cause on off days your still re-cooperating from the previous workout, 48-72 hour window for muscle recovery. i do 15g everyday no matter what. i mix xtend with bulk bcaa in a gallon jug and sip on it throughout the day.
04-03-2010, 04:20 PM
stick to every day because you grow on your days off too bro!
bCAA are staples so make them work drop all the other fancy expensive stuf u do and stick to food based supps liek protein bcaa carbs that actually are used to build muscle
04-03-2010, 04:59 PM
04-03-2010, 05:25 PM
04-03-2010, 07:02 PM
id say shoot around 30g a day. ive gotten good results with 10g when i wake up, 10g mid day, 10g night on non workout days and on workout days 10g am, 10g pre/10g post, and 10g at night. BCAAs are one of the things that work real well when u megadose
CELTIC LABS REP
04-03-2010, 09:39 PM
04-04-2010, 08:38 AM
04-04-2010, 12:10 PM
04-04-2010, 05:45 PM
04-04-2010, 06:32 PM
04-04-2010, 06:57 PM
04-05-2010, 03:21 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By crowes33 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2012, 01:07 PM
- By insane lifter in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-13-2008, 12:48 PM
- By jamze7417 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2008, 05:44 PM
- By TheNinja in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2007, 06:47 PM
- By serene00 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2006, 03:16 AM