BCAA's on OFF Days?
- 04-02-2010, 08:53 PM
- 04-02-2010, 09:30 PM
- 04-03-2010, 08:15 AM
if you only have a limited supply, training days pre/intra/post workout. if you have the money, every day works better.CELTIC LABS REP
04-03-2010, 08:30 AM
i say everyday. cause on off days your still re-cooperating from the previous workout, 48-72 hour window for muscle recovery. i do 15g everyday no matter what. i mix xtend with bulk bcaa in a gallon jug and sip on it throughout the day.
04-03-2010, 02:20 PM
stick to every day because you grow on your days off too bro!
bCAA are staples so make them work drop all the other fancy expensive stuf u do and stick to food based supps liek protein bcaa carbs that actually are used to build muscle
04-03-2010, 02:59 PM
great advice, thanks gang. my NP bulk BCAAs just got delivered
04-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Bcaa's are not natural btw. They are man made.
04-03-2010, 05:02 PM
id say shoot around 30g a day. ive gotten good results with 10g when i wake up, 10g mid day, 10g night on non workout days and on workout days 10g am, 10g pre/10g post, and 10g at night. BCAAs are one of the things that work real well when u megadose
CELTIC LABS REP
04-03-2010, 07:39 PM
- 5'1" 123 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
04-04-2010, 06:38 AM
04-04-2010, 10:10 AM
I also use them everyday, they work and are cheap so why not.
04-04-2010, 03:45 PM
04-04-2010, 04:32 PM
04-04-2010, 04:57 PM
04-05-2010, 01:21 AM
365/24/7. Love them.
Similar Forum Threads
- By crowes33 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2012, 11:07 AM
- By insane lifter in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-13-2008, 10:48 AM
- By jamze7417 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2008, 03:44 PM
- By TheNinja in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2007, 04:47 PM
- By serene00 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2006, 01:16 AM