What will happen if u ran a cycle of Nolvadex or Clomid?

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
I would post this in the "Anabolics" section of the forum.

But I think Tamoxifen has shown to boost test by about 150%, but it also can make you more susceptible to Gyno down the road.
I've also heard it makes your loads bigger, lol.

You could probably get just as good results, cheaper and safer with a good test booster. But post this in the Anabolics section for a better reply.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If it's all u got run with it. You'll notice an increase of free T for sure. My understanding though is letrozole is the most effective AI & can quadruple test levels.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Clomid good at boosting test.

Tamox. good at blocking gyno.

Used ONLY as part of PCT.

PCT or Anabolics please.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Estrogen rebound when coming off, dry joints, libido drop. It'll affect your body more if you aren't "recovering" because of the way the drug works. Estrogen isn't something you want to mess with when your hormones are "normal". More bad than good, not to mention expensive if you were dead set on running it for whatever reason.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen rebound when coming off, dry joints, libido drop. It'll affect your body more if you aren't "recovering" because of the way the drug works. Estrogen isn't something you want to mess with when your hormones are "normal". More bad than good, not to mention expensive if you were dead set on running it for whatever reason.
good insight!

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
it'd be a case of fixing what's not broken imo.